Author Topic: Lakers are a mess  (Read 4546 times)

Re: Lakers are a mess
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2014, 10:55:54 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
I like the Lakers' roster better than ours at the moment, especially with their FA signings. 

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2014, 11:00:50 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
I don't like it when traditional teams like the Lakers or Knicks are struggling. I much prefer seeing them do well than new teams like Orlando or Oklahoma.

I find it to be hilarious and gratifying when they are struggling.

Ditto ;D

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2014, 11:09:43 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Why is Nash even still on the roster?  Can't they waive him?  He's been done for a year or two, at least.  I loved how everyone thought that adding him and Dwight Howard would make the Lakers a contender - ahahahahahahahaha ;D  If it had just been Dwight, and Fisher was still there, I would have agreed; but with Nash and D'Antoni - absolutely no way.  Kobe can't play with a real point guard and the Lakers can only succeed with him when they use the triangle.  It was the same way with Jordan.  D'Antoni's style of play was a terrible fit, and that Sports Illustrated cover is just hilarious to think about now ;D  Did they learn nothing from 03-04?  At least that team somehow made it to the finals.  I know that Kobe was hurt last year, but they weren't going anywhere with him on that team anyway.  Besides, there are very few things more enjoyable than watching the Lakers suffer hahaha.