Author Topic: So about Josh McRoberts and Danny Granger...  (Read 6329 times)

Re: So about Josh McRoberts and Danny Granger...
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2014, 09:39:18 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Yeah Granger is probably toast.  Last time he was relevant, Rajon Rondo was still an all-star.

Rondo is an all-star.  Granger should have gone back to Indiana, anyway.  I know that things didn't work out the way both he and Bird had hoped for, but I think that Larry recognizes how that move might very well have cost the Pacers, at the minimum, a birth in the Finals.  Even if he was just there for his leadership in the clubhouse.  That locker room was ripped apart the moment he was dealt for Evan Turner.  I understand what Bird was trying to do there, but it was still the wrong move.

On another front, I wonder if Paul George's theme song is now, 'I Luv Dem Strippers?' ;D  He might have slept with Hibbert's girlfriend as well, in addition to the whole catfish incident.  Man - dick pics, banging chicks, and hitting up the strip clubs? :o  What a year of personal growth ::)

Yeah man I was joking about Rondo.  Granger is done.  Dude has only played in 132 games over the past 3 years.    Rondo has played in 140 games.    Way more.

Paul George was also nailing/dating Cali Rivers, Doc's daughter. So when it became public he was cheating on her with EVERYONE that must have been embarrassing . Doc is old school and always seemed classy to me, I wonder how he took it.

Yeah, I was going to mention that.  [dang] he gets around.

In just one season he went from Doc's daughter, to impregnating a stripper and allegedly sleeping with Roy Hibbert's girlfriend.  Perhaps TNT should have a special segment devoted to Paul George called Gone Catfishin' ;D  Haha lawyer up, son! ;D  Is the child, in fact, his?  Does anyone know?  Bueller?  Anyone?

I forgot about th catfish thing...what a loser. Anyway I googled paul george catfish, it was disgusting. This is the only pic that did not have paul george's biz hanging out.

Uh, dude, why would you ever subject yourself to such a thing lol?  I can only hope that you didn't search under Google Images, lol.  I know I didn't.  Crap, I can't even remember how I heard about that whole thing.  Either way, I agree, what a loser.

On another front, who is the guy on the left, and why hasn't he and George teamed up to throw Evan Turner over the side, haha? ;D

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2014, 09:45:31 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
A reminder about our rules:

Do not engage in gossip or discuss rumors regarding the love lives of players. Rumors about the escapades of Delonte West, Pau Gasol's wife, etc., belong on TMZ.com, not CelticsBlog.

Suggestive content or innuendo, no matter how mild, is not allowed.

Get back to discussing basketball, please.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2014, 10:11:14 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Do not engage in gossip or discuss rumors regarding the love lives of players. Rumors about the escapades of Delonte West, Pau Gasol's wife, etc., belong on TMZ.com, not CelticsBlog.

Sorry about that.  The catfish incident was a real story, though (unfortunately), and I remember hearing about how a report was supposed to come out after the end of Indiana's season about something to do with Hibbert, his girlfriend, and Paul George.  I haven't seen it for myself, however.  Was it ever released?

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2014, 10:17:51 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Sorry about that.  The catfish incident was a real story, though (unfortunately), and I remember hearing about how a report was supposed to come out after the end of Indiana's season about something to do with Hibbert, his girlfriend, and Paul George.  I haven't seen it for myself, however.  Was it ever released?

No idea.  Real story or not, though, it's something we ask people not to discuss on the site. 

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2014, 10:30:50 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

No idea.  Real story or not, though, it's something we ask people not to discuss on the site.

No problem; and again, my apologies.