Author Topic: So about Josh McRoberts and Danny Granger...  (Read 6327 times)

So about Josh McRoberts and Danny Granger...
« on: July 12, 2014, 01:13:15 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Yeah, they must be feeling pretty stupid right about now.  Can they still renege on their deals, are is it too late to flee from the sinking ship that is the Miami Heat?   ;D  Next season might as well be called 'Life after Lebron' ;)  If they get Bledsoe, Wade, and Granger on the same team, wow - who's going to kneed the most attention of the three of them in 14-15? ;)

Re: So about Josh McRoberts and Danny Granger...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 01:34:13 AM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
Danny Granger...coming off from a knee surgery and came off the bench.

Josh McRoberts...wasn't he hired to play for the Lakers at one point because of their lack of big men. And...poor performance? Hahah.

Chris Bosh be running this Heat team now.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 01:48:53 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Get ready for lots of this from Dwayne Wade lol

"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 02:13:33 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Yeah Granger is probably toast.  Last time he was relevant, Rajon Rondo was still an all-star.

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 02:14:49 AM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
I can't believe those two weren't enough to lure LeBron back ...
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 02:38:02 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
Yeah Granger is probably toast.  Last time he was relevant, Rajon Rondo was still an all-star.

Rondo is an all-star.  Granger should have gone back to Indiana, anyway.  I know that things didn't work out the way both he and Bird had hoped for, but I think that Larry recognizes how that move might very well have cost the Pacers, at the minimum, a birth in the Finals.  Even if he was just there for his leadership in the clubhouse.  That locker room disintegrated the moment he was dealt for Evan Turner.  I understand what Bird was trying to do there, but it was still the wrong move.

On another front, I wonder if Paul George's theme song is now, 'I Luv Dem Strippers?' ;D  He might have slept with Hibbert's girlfriend as well, in addition to the whole catfish incident.  Man - dick pics, banging chicks, and hitting up the strip clubs? :o  What a year of personal growth ::) 

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 02:42:27 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

Rondo is an all-star.  Granger should have gone back to Indiana, anyway.  I know that things didn't work out the way both he and Bird had hoped for, but I think that Larry recognizes how that move might very well have cost the Pacers, at the minimum, a birth in the Finals.  Even if he was just there for his leadership in the clubhouse.  That locker room was ripped apart the moment he was dealt for Evan Turner.  I understand what Bird was trying to do there, but it was still the wrong move.

On another front, I wonder if Paul George's theme song is now, 'I Luv Dem Strippers?' ;D  He might have slept with Hibbert's girlfriend as well, in addition to the whole catfish incident.  Man - dick pics, banging chicks, and hitting up the strip clubs? :o  What a year of personal growth ::)

Yeah man I was joking about Rondo.  Granger is done.  Dude has only played in 132 games over the past 3 years.    Rondo has played in 140 games.    Way more.

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 02:48:50 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

That gif is GOLD!  TP!  Sums him, and the others, up perfectly, doesn't it? ;D

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 02:52:34 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

That gif is GOLD!  TP!  Sums him, and the others, up perfectly, doesn't it? ;D
The infant roll around on his belly, glancing at the ref then continuing to pout never gets old
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 04:05:50 AM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners

Rondo is an all-star.  Granger should have gone back to Indiana, anyway.  I know that things didn't work out the way both he and Bird had hoped for, but I think that Larry recognizes how that move might very well have cost the Pacers, at the minimum, a birth in the Finals.  Even if he was just there for his leadership in the clubhouse.  That locker room was ripped apart the moment he was dealt for Evan Turner.  I understand what Bird was trying to do there, but it was still the wrong move.

Yeah man I was joking about Rondo.  Granger is done.  Dude has only played in 132 games over the past 3 years.    Rondo has played in 140 games.    Way more.

Paul George was also nailing/dating Cali Rivers, Doc's daughter. So when it became public he was cheating on her with EVERYONE that must have been embarrassing . Doc is old school and always seemed classy to me, I wonder how he took it.

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 04:09:09 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Um, what?  I'm half asleep right now ;D so are you just being sarcastic?  Granger had one year, 12-13, where he only played in 5 games :o while Rondo got hurt mid season and returned at about the same time a year later.

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2014, 04:21:43 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Paul George was also nailing/dating Cali Rivers, Doc's daughter. So when it became public he was cheating on her with EVERYONE that must have been embarrassing . Doc is old school and always seemed classy to me, I wonder how he took it.

Yeah, I was going to mention that.  [dang] he gets around.

In just one season he went from Doc's daughter, to impregnating a stripper and allegedly sleeping with Roy Hibbert's girlfriend.  Perhaps TNT should have a special segment devoted to Paul George called Gone Catfishin' ;D  Haha lawyer up, son! ;D  Is the child, in fact, his?  Does anyone know?  Bueller?  Anyone?

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2014, 04:37:04 AM »

Offline Celtsfan92

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 11
For what it's worth... In NBA Live 08 if you play dynasty mode when you draft for the first season, McRoberts typically goes #3 and is an 88 overall as a rookie haha

In comparison, Durant starts as roughly a 75-77 and Oden an 80-82. Ridiculous.

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2014, 06:52:50 AM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners

Yeah, I was going to mention that.  [dang] he gets around.

In just one season he went from Doc's daughter, to impregnating a stripper and allegedly sleeping with Roy Hibbert's girlfriend.  Perhaps TNT should have a special segment devoted to Paul George called Gone Catfishin' ;D  Haha lawyer up, son! ;D  Is the child, in fact, his?  Does anyone know?  Bueller?  Anyone?

I forgot about th catfish thing...what a loser. Anyway I googled paul george catfish, it was disgusting. This is the only pic that did not have paul george's biz hanging out.

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2014, 09:35:22 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
For what it's worth... In NBA Live 08 if you play dynasty mode when you draft for the first season, McRoberts typically goes #3 and is an 88 overall as a rookie haha

In comparison, Durant starts as roughly a 75-77 and Oden an 80-82. Ridiculous.

Haha, really?  That's hilarious, TP.  I'm still playing 2K9 ;D  Sigh.  I'm a PS2 guy in a PS4 world  ::) ;D