Author Topic: Any potential 3way trades for Rondo with Houston?  (Read 938 times)

Any potential 3way trades for Rondo with Houston?
« on: July 11, 2014, 11:57:54 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2932
Does anyone think that Houston will come calling for Rondo again now that they struck out on Bosh? Since Houston doesn't really have that many assets outside of Parsons and low draft picks, can you think of any 3way deals that could possibly be in the works for Houston to nab Rondo while giving us a decent return?

Re: Any potential 3way trades for Rondo with Houston?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 11:59:26 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Does anyone think that Houston will come calling for Rondo again now that they struck out on Bosh? Since Houston doesn't really have that many assets outside of Parsons and low draft picks, can you think of any 3way deals that could possibly be in the works for Houston to nab Rondo while giving us a decent return?

No.

They have no assets now. They may lose the only asset in Parsons, and now lack any flexibility except for one long term max contract which may be given to Melo. But honestly, I think Melo wants to play for the Bulls.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 11:59:43 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277
Give me James Harden or don't call me.

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 01:32:28 AM »

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33

No.

They have no assets now. They may lose the only asset in Parsons, and now lack any flexibility except for one long term max contract which may be given to Melo. But honestly, I think Melo wants to play for the Bulls.
They won't lose Parsons now...