Author Topic: Today's final summer league game  (Read 1679 times)

Today's final summer league game
« on: July 11, 2014, 07:00:41 PM »

Offline ScoobyDoo

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 442
I forgot to DVR it - anyone know where I can watch it online this weekend?

Re: Today's final summer league game
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 12:49:55 AM »

Offline Alleyoopster

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 150
I don't know where you can DVR today's final game this weekend.  I have Direct TV and I am recording the Indiana game on Friday the 18th at 8:00 PM.  (Channel 630 - On DirectTV) CSNEHD  I can't tell for sure, but I'm guessing this program is their second game against Indiana. 

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 12:50:17 AM »

Offline NorthernLightning

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • zap

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 12:54:59 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
6-18 shooting.  Well at least it's a bit of an improvement.  Puts his 5 game shooting % up to 29%

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 12:59:28 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 02:10:41 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Is Rick Mahorn doing the color commentary?  I thought I saw Isiah in one of these clips the other day as well.  Keep those Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.s away from our impressionable youngsters, haha.  Seriously though Marcus, don't listen to anything that those morons from the motor city have to say.  At least James Young is away from this blatant attempt to ruin our prospects, haha ::) 

What does Mahorn know about the game anyway?  He played football masquerading as basketball his entire career.

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 08:45:47 AM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Is Rick Mahorn doing the color commentary?  I thought I saw Isiah in one of these clips the other day as well.  Keep those ****s away from our impressionable youngsters, haha.  Seriously though Marcus, don't listen to anything that those morons from the motor city have to say.  At least James Young is away from this blatant attempt to ruin our prospects, haha ::) 

What does Mahorn know about the game anyway?  He played football masquerading as basketball his entire career.

I can't figure out how Isiah got a job in the first place. He lost a sexual harassment lawsuit when he was with the Knicks. He is an idiot.

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 09:11:34 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
It was Smart's best game.  He showed a lot more confidence on the offensive end.  He actually has a really nice post game, just needs to work on finishing better.  I came away feeling that he has more offensive versatility than he showed the other games. His shooting is still off, but even the misses looked better if that makes sense.

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 09:12:39 AM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLANN8nmuoQ

If you watch from :40-:45 seconds you can really tell the dip in his shot. I watched it 10times . Once this kid knocks that crap off he's gonna be a deadly shooter...I hope!

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 10:11:20 AM »

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
It was Smart's best game.  He showed a lot more confidence on the offensive end.  He actually has a really nice post game, just needs to work on finishing better.  I came away feeling that he has more offensive versatility than he showed the other games. His shooting is still off, but even the misses looked better if that makes sense.

I thought in his first few games he didn't really take bad shots, maybe a couple. but his form is not bad at all.