Author Topic: So What Does Wade Do?  (Read 3401 times)

Re: So What Does Wade Do?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2014, 01:37:46 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
If I were him I would go home to CHI.

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2014, 01:38:06 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
It's a shame Wade is in this situation. He deserves to finish his career with Miami while playing for a Championship. I hope Wade stays in Miami and Riley builds a new contender there. I don't think it can happen this season but if Wade stays patient it could happen shortly enough. Miami still a major FA destination. No bad contracts on books. They can rebuild quickly via FA.

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2014, 01:39:36 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
I think the Clippers would be a good destination.

Wade can go play as third option behind CP3 and Blake Griffin. Championship pedigree. Help show those young guys the way. Give LAC secondary playmaking and extra scoring punch. A superior defensive option (when fully fit) than current options at SG.

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 01:40:42 PM »

Online RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1408
  • Let's Go Celtics!
Miami needs to tank for two years.  Use their own pick for two years before Cleveland gets it in 2017.

Trade Wade to Milwaukee for Mayo and Sanders and a draft pick.  Bucks, Heat, and Wade would all be in a better spot.

But Wade is a free agent.... and I have no reason to believe he'd be remotely interested in Milwaukee.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2014, 01:41:26 PM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346
Retire.

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2014, 01:42:01 PM »

Offline CelticD

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 140
i agree wit the folks sayin wade should go to chi-town. everybody else is goin home. lebron back to ohio, bosh back to texas. he mite as well head back to chicago.

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2014, 01:42:59 PM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 365
i agree wit the folks sayin wade should go to chi-town. everybody else is goin home. lebron back to ohio, bosh back to texas. he mite as well head back to chicago.

plus, at his age you want to compete and go to a contender. Chicago fits that bill....heck maybe melo decides to go there as well and they have their own little big 3

rose/wade/melo/gibson/noah

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2014, 01:43:23 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
It's a shame Wade is in this situation. He deserves to finish his career with Miami while playing for a Championship. I hope Wade stays in Miami and Riley builds a new contender there. I don't think it can happen this season but if Wade stays patient it could happen shortly enough. Miami still a major FA destination. No bad contracts on books. They can rebuild quickly via FA.

Agreed.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2014, 01:56:26 PM »

Offline jay

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 50
Miami needs to tank for two years.  Use their own pick for two years before Cleveland gets it in 2017.

Trade Wade to Milwaukee for Mayo and Sanders and a draft pick.  Bucks, Heat, and Wade would all be in a better spot.

But Wade is a free agent.... and I have no reason to believe he'd be remotely interested in Milwaukee.

If he signs for the Max, goes to the city where he played college ball, gets the "coming home" treatment, and gets to play with Jabari Parker and Giannis?  Not a horrible situation. 

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2014, 02:06:05 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1557
Who really cares?? That crybaby has won three titles and played in five and celtics fans feel sorry for him? Pathetic.   Plus the dude is a multi millionaire. Yeah i feel so bad for him.  ::)
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2014, 02:13:05 PM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
Who really cares?? That crybaby has won three titles and played in five and celtics fans feel sorry for him? Pathetic.   Plus the dude is a multi millionaire. Yeah i feel so bad for him.  ::)

ROF****!!!  TP!!!
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2014, 02:17:47 PM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166

ROF****!!!  TP!!!

So azz can stay in a post but this gets edited.  Almost feel like getting into a discussion on what words should be allowd, but won't.  All I can say, is, "rolling on the floor laughing my donkey off".
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2014, 02:26:38 PM »

Online knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
The Heat will probably still pay Wade well to make up for his opting out, because of what he means to the team and city, and because they have no one else on the roster.

He could join another team as a third or fourth option for less money and a chance to contend, but I think he'll stay in Miami.  He's King there and he knows his knees are giving out.

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2014, 02:32:07 PM »

Online RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1408
  • Let's Go Celtics!

No one's throwing a pity party for Wade. Even in his diminished state, he's still an impactful player that can make a difference for a team. Most basketball fans are curious - and rightfully so - to see where he ends up.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2014, 02:36:47 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
He is going to leave also imo . Miami heat owner and riley will turn bitter like gilbert did