Author Topic: NBA Free Agency Begins Today!  (Read 3225 times)

Re: NBA Free Agency Begins Today!
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2014, 05:32:53 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2014, 05:37:59 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
Olynyk is in street clothes for the game today....it is by no means conclusive but that is what would happen if he were being traded.  It could also be totally normal, but just throwing it out there

He did look like he hurt his leg yesterday. But if he's okay...Interesting....If he is going some wheres I'm hoping it's a colder environment were we would be getting a little Love in return.  :P

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 06:19:33 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Olynyk is in street clothes for the game today....it is by no means conclusive but that is what would happen if he were being traded.  It could also be totally normal, but just throwing it out there

He did look like he hurt his leg yesterday. But if he's okay...Interesting....If he is going some wheres I'm hoping it's a colder environment were we would be getting a little Love in return.  :P

They play again tomorrow, which is 3 games in 3 days.  Probably just want to rest him, even if he's healthy, and give more minutes to some players they're probably evaluating for training camp invites.

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 06:20:25 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
.... and boy, what a boring day it has been so far.

I expected a bunch of dominos to fall on day 1 (LBJ, Melo, Bosh...), but it just hasn't happened. What's holding up LBJ?

The most recent rumor is that he is taking a day to talk to his family.
Yeah right. This isn't a guy that makes a decision that he's known about for a long time until the absolute last second. He likes the attention on himself. This will drag out.

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2014, 06:48:31 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
.... and boy, what a boring day it has been so far.

I expected a bunch of dominos to fall on day 1 (LBJ, Melo, Bosh...), but it just hasn't happened. What's holding up LBJ?

The most recent rumor is that he is taking a day to talk to his family.
Yeah right. This isn't a guy that makes a decision that he's known about for a long time until the absolute last second. He likes the attention on himself. This will drag out.

If I were him, I'd go watch the World Cup and announce an official decision when I get back.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference