Author Topic: (Rumor) Grantland Writer says Lebron's website now precoded with Cavs colors.  (Read 4482 times)

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343

I just got this email, guys. Should I send it to Sheridanhoops, or should I break the story myself and hog all the glory?

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123
Even if there were pages like that, it just means that they're prepared in case lebron decides to go that route. Its kind of like how they have both team championship hats and shirts ready before the win.

Does that mean that plenty of people in third world countries will be using the website with the wrong colors?

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
Even if there were pages like that, it just means that they're prepared in case lebron decides to go that route. Its kind of like how they have both team championship hats and shirts ready before the win.

Does that mean some kid in Africa is going to get a Cav colored website in a couple days if Lebron stays in Miami?
Haha nice!
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Have any of you all been to his website?

Man it is AWESOME....and I can't stand the guy, from a basketball sense, only.

His website is Classy...not cluttered or anything.

It's hard to hate this guy from a personal level.

Whatever is said about LeBron James now or in future...it is the best move for him to go back home right now....MIA (and it's fans) can't say a word if he leaves....he's done enough there.

I'd rather LEBRON be the face of CLE and OHIO than Manziel.

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 2746
  • 2012 PAPTBG & 2013 PAPOUG CHAMPION
G:Kemba,Payton,Hairston,Henderson,Lin
F:Parker,MKG,Budinger,Mirotic,Salmons
C:R.Lopez,Biyombo,Hickson
Coach: Shaka Smart
Rights to: Bog Bog

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
So let me get this straight....he hasn't actually made a decision yet; he hasn't said anything yet, am I correct?

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

Offline bhbf08

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 6
Sheridan was on the Cowherd show.  He stands by everything 100%.  He made it sound like he had a different source than everyone else.  He also said the announcement will be placed on Lebron's website, because he doesn't want to go through the whole "decision" thing on TV again.  He said it will also be announced BEFORE Lebron leaves for the World Cup. 

Just passing along what he said on the radio.  I'm sure none of this is new.  He would also not answer the question  "Does Cleveland organization know of his decision?"     I wonder if his "source" is in the Cle front office.