Author Topic: Bosh "seriously considering" Rockets after speaking with Lebron. Heat imploding?  (Read 10978 times)

Offline Waew

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 50
This headline says it all:
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11187137/chris-bosh-seriously-considering-houston-rockets-max-four-year-contract-offer

Sources: Chris Bosh considers offer
By Chris Broussard

Multiple sauces!

Broussard has actually been on the lead with a few stories recently that were subsequently confirmed by WOJ, so I think the Broussard bashing is getting a bit stale.

Not even bashing Broussard -- That headline is absurd.
why is it absurd?

Offline Fred Roberts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 102
Be FANTASTIC if Bosh were to make the first move, bailing to Houston. See ya. . . tired of being your little B and getting no credit.

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11187137/chris-bosh-seriously-considering-houston-rockets-max-four-year-contract-offer

By Chris Broussard

Multiple sauces!

Broussard has actually been on the lead with a few stories recently that were subsequently confirmed by WOJ, so I think the Broussard bashing is getting a bit stale.

why is it absurd?

Because he gets paid to write, and that is beyond lazy.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
I would like Houston getting Bosh, but the repercussions could be dangerous.

#1 - It takes houston out of the Love race... which is good...

#2 - It all but seals the end of the Heat... unless they tap Melo to fill to cap slot.

#3 - Could push Bron to bail... and who are his serious suitors there?  Lakers and Cavs?

#4 - If he goes to the Lakers, they probably add Melo as well.  If he goes to the Cavs, they trade for Kevin Love

Careful.

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950

By Chris Broussard

Multiple sauces!

why is it absurd?

Because he gets paid to write, and that is beyond lazy.

Does Broussard write his own headlines or is it like newspapers and someone else does it?  The link on the front page says "Sources: Bosh considers Rockets' max offer "
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
I don't know how ESPN's publishing system works, but my educated guess is that they have a content editor who changed the headline link for the main page, and that CB was responsible for the header in the article. They may have changed it in the main article, too, but that probably caches too slowly to be changed significantly before the "breaking news" got its hits.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

Offline MISSERY

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 12
at least wade won 3 rings, i hope lebron only gets 2

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
On First Take today, Stephan A. Smith said Bosh going to Houston would open the door and real possibility of Carmelo going to Miami. Bosh going to Houston increases the likelihood of Lebron staying in Miami.

I think I'd trust Chris Broussard over Stephen A. Smith when it comes to reporting about Lebron James because Broussard made his mark nationally by sniffing Lebron's jock.

As did Brian Windhorst ;D  TP. 

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
This just in ;D -

An Ohio-Based Cupcake Shop and Chris Broussard Both Believe LeBron James Is Going to Sign With the Cavaliers Soon

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/07/cupcake-shop-chris-broussard-believe-lebron-james-sign-cavaliers

It's a done deal, folks ;)

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
Bosh leaving may mean space for a combination of Monroe/Gasol/Thomas/Ariza if the Heat renounce their players like Chalmers, Birdman, Battier, Beasley and others right?

Noooo. Bosh , stay please!

I thought Battier was retiring. 

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
I honestly couldn't care what happens to these three clowns

Same here, but this is becoming quite comical ;D

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Their fans deserve it the way they leave early.

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
This just in ;D -

An Ohio-Based Cupcake Shop and Chris Broussard Both Believe LeBron James Is Going to Sign With the Cavaliers Soon

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/07/cupcake-shop-chris-broussard-believe-lebron-james-sign-cavaliers

It's a done deal, folks ;)

Which has more credibility?

Cup Cake Shop could be the new Deli Guy.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Bosh leaving may mean space for a combination of Monroe/Gasol/Thomas/Ariza if the Heat renounce their players like Chalmers, Birdman, Battier, Beasley and others right?

Noooo. Bosh , stay please!

I thought Battier was retiring.

The Heat still has Battier's Bird rights until they're renounced or he signs with another team.  The Celtics still have Dana Barros' Bird rights, for example.

Offline Celtics251

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
I think if Bosh chooses Houston (which I am 70% confident will happen), that does mean Melo could choose to join Wade and Lebron in Miami if Lebron stays. Although Melo probably would have to take less money than the Knicks had to offer him, especially if Lebron takes max.

It could also explain potentially why Melo is delaying his decision. It means Bosh may have to make the first move.