Author Topic: Bosh "seriously considering" Rockets after speaking with Lebron. Heat imploding?  (Read 10946 times)

Offline Waew

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 50
Chris Bosh, after talking with LeBron James this past weekend, is seriously considering the Houston Rockets' maximum contract offer of four years, $96 million, according to sources close to the situation.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11187137/chris-bosh-seriously-considering-houston-rockets-max-four-year-96-million-contract-offer

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277
Sounded good, until I read that the "source" was from Chris Broussard......

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
I honestly couldn't care what happens to these three clowns

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
To early to say if Heat are imploding. There are a bunch of balls up in the air with a bunch of FAs and a bunch of teams. Honestly, the most likely scenario with all of these teams and FAs are just that the FA resigns with his current team (sorry Cleveland and Houston).
Celtics fan for life.

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
I'm curious what happens to Wade if LeBron goes to Cleveland and Bosh goes to Houston.

I hate the Heat, so I'm glad to see them broken up.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2401
I'd hate to see Bosh go to Houston. Another team that will misuse him.

Bosh needs to play with an inside-outside threat or solely a perimeter threat but not someone who is solely an interior player like Dwight Howard is. Bosh will not have a large impact in Houston because Bosh and Dwight are not good for one another. Still, a good addition who will improve their team but not the star level impact Houston will be hoping for.

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
I'd love to see Bosh in Houston. That would be a tough trio down there.

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
This would be awesome let Wade rot away through a long rebuild

"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327

Bosh needs to play with an inside-outside threat or solely a perimeter threat but not someone who is solely an interior player like Dwight Howard is. Bosh will not have a large impact in Houston because Bosh and Dwight are not good for one another. Still, a good addition who will improve their team but not the star level impact Houston will be hoping for.
Yeah he'd continue to be a perimeter guy who doesn't use a the part of his game that made him an all-star in Toronto.

Offline rondoallaturca

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 350
  • DKC Memphis Grizzlies
Isn't Bosh way closer to Dwight than Lebron or Wade?

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277

Who would be a good compliment to Bosh?

Offline heyvik

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 75
This would be awesome let Wade rot away through a long rebuild

Yessss!!!!
Want to see the cHeat dismantled - notice how I didn't say Big 3. The Big 3, in this generation is referred to as - Pierce, KG, and #20. Not- LB, Wade and Bosh.

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
I to would love to see the cHeat be stuck with Wade and a bunch of miss fits, love to see Bosh in Houston the West would be a fist fight next year lol.

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2401

Who would be a good compliment to Bosh?

Power forwards. Bosh works very well as C alongside almost all PFs. The ones with more quickness and skill the better.

If must have a center alongside Bosh, then an inside-outside one like Marc Gasol or Tim Duncan. Or a PF/C like Garnett, Pau Gasol, Aldridge. Lesser option again is a more limited scorer but good high post passer like Joakim Noah.

Worst options are ones that hang around in the paint all game long and turn Bosh strictly into a jump-shooter (as he has become over last few years in Miami). Also troubling are slow footed players that decrease team speed but that isn't an issue with Dwight. Say a Roy Hibbert type.

Offline alley oop

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 30
On First Take today, Stephan A. Smith said Bosh going to Houston would open the door and real possibility of Carmelo going to Miami. Bosh going to Houston increases the likelihood of Lebron staying in Miami.