Author Topic: Small TPE expires today  (Read 769 times)

Small TPE expires today
« on: July 07, 2014, 10:22:09 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
The TPE from the Lee trade (around 2mill expires today). I dont think its likely to be used but I could see a small deal involving one of the team looking to shed cap for Lebron/Melo happening before it expires.
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

Re: Small TPE expires today
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 10:24:53 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
The TPE from the Lee trade (around 2mill expires today). I dont think its likely to be used but I could see a small deal involving one of the team looking to shed cap for Lebron/Melo happening before it expires.
Like most TPEs it will expire without fireworks.

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 10:27:35 AM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450

lol :)
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 10:27:45 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

While most trade exceptions do expire without fireworks, the Lee exception doesn't expire until one year from when he was traded, which was sometime in January.  It's good for 6 more months.