Author Topic: Penny Dreadful  (Read 1675 times)

Penny Dreadful
« on: July 02, 2014, 03:06:17 AM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners
The season finale was this past Sunday. I just finished the last episode tonight and would love to talk about it. I think if you plan to post a spoiler make sure to write it in the first part of your post.

I am very excited. For anyone that does not know, Penny Dreadful includes all the characters from Victorian era literature (horror). Dorian Grey, Mary Shelleys Frankenstein, Bram Stokers Dracula (the one with Wynona Keanu and Oldman), and Nestafu are all in some part inserted in to the story.

I loved Dracula and Frankenstein movies and this series is like watching them over again.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 04:09:50 AM by Future Celtics Owner »

Re: Penny Dreadful
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 03:59:17 AM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
The season finale was this past Sunday. I just finished the last episode tonight and would love to talk about it. I think if you plan to post a spoiler make sure to write it in the first part of your post.

I am very excited. For anyone that does not know, Penny Dreadful includes all the characters from Victorian era literature (horror). Dorian Grey, Mary Shelleys Frankenstein, Bram Stokers Dracula (the one with Wynona Keanu and Oldman), and Nestafu are all i some part inverted in to the story.

I loved Dracula and Frankenstein movies and this series is like watching them over again.

I watched the first few episodes and got bored with it.  Eva Green though...hot... love that woman.

Re: Penny Dreadful
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 04:09:07 AM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners

I am very excited. For anyone that does not know, Penny Dreadful includes all the characters from Victorian era literature (horror). Dorian Grey, Mary Shelleys Frankenstein, Bram Stokers Dracula (the one with Wynona Keanu and Oldman), and Nestafu are all i some part inverted in to the story.

I watched the first few episodes and got bored with it.  Eva Green though...hot... love that woman.
It picks up at ep5...but yea she's great