Author Topic: I bet Lebron goes to the Hornets.  (Read 6833 times)

Re: I bet Lebron goes to the Hornets.
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 09:21:27 AM »

Offline heyvik

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 75
I really don't know why teams are trying to court LeBron because the whole world knows he's going back to Miami.

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 09:26:58 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Unforgiven. Excellent.

But LeBron's not going to the West.

The Hornets name is back in Charlotte now, it threw me for a minute too.  But he's not going there either.

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 09:33:32 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Unforgiven. Excellent.

But LeBron's not going to the West.

The Hornets name is back in Charlotte now, it threw me for a minute too.  But he's not going there either.

Clearly,  I need to make more coffee.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 11:17:31 AM »

Offline Nef-Oracle

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 5
It's Lebron, not Labron,& i don't think he'll join them. He'll more likely stay with the heat or go to a team with more star like Houston, LA or Phoenix.

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 01:43:42 PM »

Offline dmopower

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 46
I know his name..  I don't like him as a persn.  He is lucky I dont call him loss brain.  Thanks for the help though.

I believe his chance of getting a ring is far better in chartotte than Miami.  Miami should have lost to Indy.  I would have fired Indy's coach myself.  He blew it.  He want's to win and win a lot.  That is never going to happen in Miami.  There done competing for rings.

Charlotte has the big that can score in the paint.  Miami does not.  switch AJ and Bosh and miami might have won that series.  Just sayin.  Having a big that commands a double make everyone else more dangerous, including Loss Brain!  :)
blind optimist or GENIUS

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 01:59:36 PM »

Offline Rakulp

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 78
As mentioned earlier, Lebron isn't going to the West...I'd love to see it happen, and it would give him an opportunity to truly build on his legacy, towards the goal of being called the greatest NBA player ever.  Playing multiple games against the superior West Coast teams, as opposed to running ragged over the pitiful East squads right now would be hard work, showcase his skills even more and help convince the naysayers.

...it ain't happening though.  He's staying in Miami IMO.  Rule the east, and hope to grab a ring or two from the West before it's too late.

Rak

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 02:03:35 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
I know his name..  I don't like him as a persn.  He is lucky I dont call him loss brain.  Thanks for the help though.

I believe his chance of getting a ring is far better in chartotte than Miami.  Miami should have lost to Indy.  I would have fired Indy's coach myself.  He blew it.  He want's to win and win a lot.  That is never going to happen in Miami.  There done competing for rings.

Charlotte has the big that can score in the paint.  Miami does not.  switch AJ and Bosh and miami might have won that series.  Just sayin.  Having a big that commands a double make everyone else more dangerous, including Loss Brain!  :)

Jefferson's not very dangerous more than ten feet from the basket though, and that hurts LeBron's drive (or post) and kick game. Its the same reason why Dwight isn't a great fit with LeBron (although Jefferson certainly demands more attention on offense).
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 02:03:38 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417

You talkin' about Labron?

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 02:10:56 PM »

Offline dmopower

• Jaylen Brown

Jefferson's not very dangerous more than ten feet from the basket though, and that hurts LeBron's drive (or post) and kick game. Its the same reason why Dwight isn't a great fit with LeBron (although Jefferson certainly demands more attention on offense).

Jefferson is a threat out past 18 feet.  He has a nice jumper.  That is what sets up his drive.    I can't believe you compared him to Howard on offense.  Jefferson has great touch, Howard has NONE!

And to the other posrer.  Charlotte is in the east!!
blind optimist or GENIUS

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2014, 02:12:27 PM »

Online BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818

There's NO comparison to Jefferson's offensive game to that of Dwight. None.

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2014, 02:49:42 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
Howard's the center for the Rockets -- one of the teams that LeBron has been speculated to go to (even if he's staying in Miami, which he is). A lot of the things that people say about LeBron and Howard on offense also apply to LeBron and Jefferson. I'm surprised I need to spell this out.

Any team is going to happily allow Jefferson to shoot long twos all day if they're looking at an offense that features Jefferson and LeBron. Charlotte would tear their hair out if that was the end result of a majority of their possessions.

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2014, 02:59:14 PM »

Offline dmopower

• Jaylen Brown
Howard's the center for the Rockets -- one of the teams that LeBron has been speculated to go to (even if he's staying in Miami, which he is). A lot of the things that people say about LeBron and Howard on offense also apply to LeBron and Jefferson. I'm surprised I need to spell this out.

Any team is going to happily allow Jefferson to shoot long twos all day if they're looking at an offense that features Jefferson and LeBron. Charlotte would tear their hair out if that was the end result of a majority of their possessions.

Fortunatly their coach is a far more capable coach than you apparently would be.  I can't believe I had to spell that out.  See how rude that comes across.  And by the way, You are wrong on the Dwight, Jefferson comparison.  Just as Drexler worked with the Dream.  They would make each other more dangerous!
blind optimist or GENIUS

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2014, 03:02:29 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I bet he doesn't

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2014, 03:03:42 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell

Fortunatly their coach is a far more capable coach than you apparently would be.  I can't believe I had to spell that out.  See how rude that comes across.  And by the way, You are wrong on the Dwight, Jefferson comparison.  Just as Drexler worked with the Dream.  They would make each other more dangerous!

Over four years, we've seen that LeBron works best in a lineup as the 4 with another big who can stretch the floor to at least the corner three. Jefferson doesn't do that, and neither does Dwight. Beyond that, I'm not making any comparison between the two big men.

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2014, 03:07:11 PM »

Offline badshar

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 72
I really don't know why teams are trying to court LeBron because the whole world knows he's going back to Miami.

Not necessarily true. If Rockets have enough cap space, you really think he would rather be with Bosh, Wade and below-average role players with not even a single big man than with Harden, Howard, a great GM and a fantastic coach?