Author Topic: Idea: Rondo and Wallace to Miami  (Read 2948 times)

Re: Idea: Rondo and Wallace to Miami
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 08:26:33 AM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
"Stop helping Miami!"

- Bill Simmons

And besides, Birdman is turning what, 34 already? I mean the picks are enticing, but we're really getting anything that will help us in the future, except for the picks, which is about 4 years away. Compare that to the idea that we can trade Rondo for only just one 1st round and a young plaer who has the potential to be good. Im not sure if there are any offers but the probability of this should be high.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 08:30:36 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Boston sends: Rajon Rondo and Gerald Wallace

Miami sends: Mario Chalmers S&T Birdman S&T Roster Filler 2 first round picks 2016 2018

I don't mean to be rude, but what roster filler is Miami sending?  They literally have only Norris Cole under contract next year, and Justin Hamilton on a minimum deal.  Chalmers, if he is signed to a deal worth less than $9.6 million next year (which I'd hope he would be) + Birdman if he I signed to a deal worth less than $3.4 million, plus Cole, plus Hamilton is not enough salary to take back even Rondo, much less Rondo and Wallace.  For Rondo to fit by himself, Birdman would have to sign for a deal of $5.2 million in year 1, which is quite the overpay, and again, you've got no chance to give them Wallace.

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 09:16:43 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
One of the worst trade proposal here in CB and I don't even like majority of the ideas here.

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 09:34:46 AM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
"Stop helping Miami!"

- Bill Simmons

And besides, Birdman is turning what, 34 already? I mean the picks are enticing, but we're really getting anything that will help us in the future, except for the picks, which is about 4 years away. Compare that to the idea that we can trade Rondo for only just one 1st round and a young plaer who has the potential to be good. Im not sure if there are any offers but the probability of this should be high.

Not sure this helps Miami.

I think Rondo and Wade would kill each other.

It be kinda funny to watch, actually.

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 10:42:59 AM »

Offline Nef-Oracle

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 5
Rondo say no

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 01:03:05 PM »

Offline Aymanelgowainy

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 6
One of the worst trade proposal here in CB and I don't even like majority of the ideas here.
^^^