Author Topic: Why did Google Ruin YouTube? - Resolved!  (Read 5180 times)

Re: Why did Google Ruin YouTube? - Resolved!
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 01:55:06 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
I have kept my old, more anonymous YouTube account, though I like Google+. I have no interest in comments about YouTube videos being attributed to me. Are there even security settings for YouTube comments?

I have heard horror stories of improper thumbnails of YouTube videos appearing on people's google+ feeds.

If it's your video, I think that you can make it so that no one can leave comments if you want to, but other than that I'm not sure. 

Re: Why did Google Ruin YouTube? - Resolved!
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2014, 02:07:23 AM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
George Carlin was correct. Out there, is this "big club" and we are all,  "[we] ain't in it". According to them "Big Clubbers", it's better to keep the rest of us - "John Q" public in the "minor leagues/D-League". When we are here, they can keep a watchful eye on us - & make sure who is "falling in line" and see who is NOT following the line.

Myspace, Facebook, Google+ and even Twitter are all being used to target us, specifically the future: i.e. next generation (your children/nieces/nephews etc.). Education is already changing with C.C.

The most practical way to protect yourself & loved ones is to coach them, teach them, yourself. Don't let someone else teach them how to act, how to think, how to behave, what to spend/buy etc.