Author Topic: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery  (Read 325801 times)

Re: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery
« Reply #1515 on: July 07, 2015, 05:48:10 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1796
  • The Dude Abides
LarBrd33, just leave this league! please!

You say I make you cry often. Almost everyone misunderstands you. You have to put up IP tracker to know who is talking trash about you (which I don't understand, I have confronted you in public. I don't need to be anonymous for that....so you are reaching there).

Just stop, man!!!! You are annoying! CK was right. You are a dip**** who wants to come across as superior to others (case in point: I don't want to teach others the secret to trading....or I don't want to teach others how to trade...or..whatever you said last season...guess what, only your bestie agreed with you)

Just stop. If you want to be a part of this league (which will definitely have you and your bestie...can't speak for others after this season), learn to get your head out of your ass. Breathe the fresh air once in a while. Then go back to burying-my-head-in-the-ass-cuz-I'm-the-best-there-was-there -is-there-will-be.
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - M.K. Gandhi

« Reply #1516 on: July 07, 2015, 05:49:24 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Champ:  It's cool

I sent you a screengrab of the IP logger that showed all the activity for that day.   There was an IP address associated with a web server in Tacoma, WA (that was mine).   THere was an IP address associated with a web server in Lakeland, FL (That's Gainsville Celtic)...  and then about 20 minutes later there was one in Madison Wisconsin immediately coinciding with that insult post.   It's 100% clear that it was made from someone connected to a web server in Madison Wisconsin.  You happened to be the only person lurking the thread at the time.   You happy to be from Madison Wisconsin.   I sent you that word-for-word PM essentially saying, "Hey man it appears you're the one who posted it... but I'm fine with it".  You didn't respond so I assumed you got it and we were moving on.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter.   You're not getting any trade requests from me and the flutter is set to moderated... and I haven't had a single person even attempt to write a nasty post since I reached out to you privately.   This is actually the first time I've admitted that it's now set to moderated.   It's all good, though. 

We can return to bashing future superstar NIk Stauskas.

« Reply #1517 on: July 07, 2015, 05:51:46 PM »

Offline ChampKind

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 665
  • I left Indiana. Because it was horrible.

I sent you a screengrab of the IP logger that showed all the activity for that day.   There was an IP address associated with a web server in Tacoma, WA (that was mine).   THere was an IP address associated with a web server in Lakeland, FL (That's Gainsville Celtic)...  and then about 20 minutes later there was one in Madison Wisconsin immediately coinciding with that insult post.   It's 100% clear that it was made from someone connected to a web server in Madison Wisconsin.  You happened to be the only person lurking the thread at the time.   You happy to be from Madison Wisconsin.   Ultimately, it doesn't matter.   You're not getting any trade requests from me and the flutter is set to moderated... alls good. 

No. It's not cool. If someone is trying to trash me and my reputation, I want to know who it was.

Now, were the other insults from Madison, WI, and did they come on days when I was not in Madison, WI?
CB Draft Bucks: Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Tobias Harris, Zach LaVine, Aaron Afflalo, Jeff Green, Donatas Motiejunas, Jarrett Jack, Frank Kaminsky, Lance Stephenson, JaVale McGee, Shane Larkin, Nick Young

DKC Bucks. Also terrible.

http://www.anchorofgold.com

« Reply #1518 on: July 07, 2015, 05:53:25 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

This is probably my last year, brotha.   But anyone who is following these threads would see clear as day that you've been trolling me and instigating drama for months.  So do me a favor and kiss my stanky acne-riddled butt... you'll get use to seeing it this year given that you'll be finishing behind me in the standings.  :-P

« Reply #1519 on: July 07, 2015, 05:57:17 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • The Dude Abides
Its been more than 48 hours since LarBrd33 triumphantly declared that he had found a GM who will give him a more than a first for turd named Stauskas. I still don't see a trade!

And since LB33 likes circulating emails, I will be circulating a lot of his. (ofcouse I will make sure I CC Pitts.....who said "Yes, I had said I will consider it"....but 48 hours late made no offer or complete a trade....barbie doll GMs).

And the funny part is, I didn't get that from Pitts. LarBrd33 forwarded it to me.

« Reply #1520 on: July 07, 2015, 05:59:50 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • The Dude Abides

This is probably my last year, brotha.   But anyone who is following these threads would see clear as day that you've been trolling me and instigating drama for months.  So do me a favor and kiss my stanky acne-riddled butt... you'll get use to seeing it this year given that you'll be finishing behind me in the standings.  :-P

LOL!!!! Sure

When can I hand you  the championship? Or are you and Pitts sharing it like you share everything?

« Reply #1521 on: July 07, 2015, 06:00:29 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

I sent you a screengrab of the IP logger that showed all the activity for that day.   There was an IP address associated with a web server in Tacoma, WA (that was mine).   THere was an IP address associated with a web server in Lakeland, FL (That's Gainsville Celtic)...  and then about 20 minutes later there was one in Madison Wisconsin immediately coinciding with that insult post.   It's 100% clear that it was made from someone connected to a web server in Madison Wisconsin.  You happened to be the only person lurking the thread at the time.   You happy to be from Madison Wisconsin.   Ultimately, it doesn't matter.   You're not getting any trade requests from me and the flutter is set to moderated... alls good. 

No. It's not cool. If someone is trying to trash me and my reputation, I want to know who it was.

Now, were the other insults from Madison, WI, and did they come on days when I was not in Madison, WI?
Champ:  I had the IP logger on for a very specific 10 hour period in the dying moments of the flutter feed.  Prior to that, it was entirely anonymous...  and I was having to delete insults about myself about 8 times a day without having any clue where they were coming from. 

But it was definitive that the final insult before I disabled the flutter feed was made by someone from an IP address associated with a webserver in Madison, WI.   

As I said in my message directly to you:  "You happen to be from Madison Wisconsin and happened to be the only person lurking in the thread at the time.  It's cool, Christian.  It's possibly several members were posting those (there were 8 per day... pretty obsessive) and yours was just the latest.  Perhaps they were all you.  I don't know. "

I didn't get a response from you, so I took it as confirmation that you were behind the messages.   I haven't seen a single insulting message since then, so I took that as further confirmation that you were behind the messages.   Frankly, I don't care at this point if you were or weren't behind the messages.  It's over now and we're fine in my book. 

Ultimately, I never really even cared about the constant blasts on the flutter feed.  It was just annoying that I kept having to delete them.   The only time I actually cry is when BFM makes fun of Nik Stauskas or insults my acne.   Beyond that, I tend to have thick skin.  Thick acne-riddled skin. 

« Reply #1522 on: July 07, 2015, 06:06:27 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
Its been more than 48 hours since LarBrd33 triumphantly declared that he had found a GM who will give him a more than a first for turd named Stauskas. I still don't see a trade!

BFM.  I don't care whether you re-neg on your promise to send a 2nd to a team willing to give up a 1st for Stauskas.   Pitts was willing to give up #20.   Pitts was willing to give up #20 + #21.  My guess is he's still willing to give up #20 + #21.  Ask him yourself.   

Obviously, I'm not giving up Stauskas for #20.  Obviously, I'm not giving up Stauskas for #20 + #21.   Both would be a step backwards for me.   You never said I had to do the trade... you said I had to find someone willing to give up a 1st.   I did.  I had already found one BEFORE you made your ultimatum.  That was the point in sharing those screencaps.

You have a fair point about the wordage of "consider".  To be clear, I shared you those unedited screen caps to show that Pitts had made that "consider" offer a DAY BEFORE your little ultimatum.  Otherwise, I could have very easily just found someone and said, "Hey man... Just pretend like you'll give up a 1st for Stauskas and get BFM's 2nd".  That would have been messed up for me to do that to you.  So I cut and pasted proof that a day before your ultimatum, Pitts was already willing to give up a 1st (or more) for Stauskas.   I never intended for that screen shot to serve as proof for a trade offer.  You were supposed to reach out to Pitts and have him confirm it.  Yes, he was (and is) willing to give up a 1st for Stauskas.  You were wrong. 

But again, I don't care if you re-neg on it, because Pitts is the defending champ and I fail to see how it benefits me if you're giving away assets to the defending champion.  So if you want to latch onto a technicality, go for it.  You were wrong  (Pitts wasn't even the only team who offered me a 1st for Stauskas), but I'm happy to let this whole thing go.   Doesn't matter to me.

« Reply #1523 on: July 07, 2015, 06:07:58 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Lb33 if you don't have proof that it came from champ in my opinion you should stop saying, "it came from you but at this point were cool" its not going to go over well

Anyways.  I'm fine discussing basketball players values but we should probably divert from this current line of discussion. 
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #1524 on: July 07, 2015, 06:10:07 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
Lb33 if you don't have proof that it came from champ in my opinion you should stop saying, "it came from you but at this point were cool" its not going to go over well

Anyways.  I'm fine discussing basketball players values but we should probably divert from this current line of discussion.

Ok let's talk about Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum:

What do you guys figure happens when you take 5 of the top 6 players off of Portland?...

Wes Matthews - In Dallas
LaMarcus Aldridge - In San Antonio
Aaron Afflalo - On the Knicks
Robin Lopez - On the Knicks
Nik Batum - On Charlotte...

Damian Lillard averaged 40fp last year... is that dude just going to jack up 50 shots a night now?  I wonder if he'll have a Westbrookian season.

You know who benefits the most from this?   Former NIk Stauskas:  CJ McCollum.   No longer a member of the Leprechuans, but well on his way to proving me right.  Congrats to the Lucky Strikes who now have Portland's 2nd best player... Look towards CJ's last three playoff games as a sign of things to come:   26 points, 4 rebounds, 2 steals, 47% shooting.   18 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals 67% shooting... and 33 points, 3 rebounds, 60% shooting.

I knew it was a bad idea to give him up.  Oh well.   Just another in a long line of teams who have profited mightily off the Leprechauns.  Hence why I will not be moving Stauskas for anything less than a top 9 pick.

So the question is, what do you guess the average fantasy points will be for Lillard and McCollum next year?

« Reply #1525 on: July 07, 2015, 06:10:28 PM »

Offline ChampKind

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 665
  • I left Indiana. Because it was horrible.

Champ:  I had the IP logger on for a very specific 10 hour period in the dying moments of the flutter feed.  Prior to that, it was entirely anonymous...  and I was having to delete insults about myself about 8 times a day without having any clue where they were coming from. 

But it was definitive that the final insult before I disabled the flutter feed was made by someone from an IP address associated with a webserver in Madison, WI.   

As I said in my message directly to you:  "You happen to be from Madison Wisconsin and happened to be the only person lurking in the thread at the time.  It's cool, Christian.  It's possibly several members were posting those (there were 8 per day... pretty obsessive) and yours was just the latest.  Perhaps they were all you.  I don't know. "

I didn't get a response from you, so I took it as confirmation that you were behind the messages.   I haven't seen a single insulting message since then, so I took that as further confirmation that you were behind the messages.   Frankly, I don't care at this point if you were or weren't behind the messages.  It's over now and we're fine in my book. 

Ultimately, I never really even cared about the constant blasts on the flutter feed.  It was just annoying that I kept having to delete them.   The only time I actually cry is when BFM makes fun of Nik Stauskas or insults my acne.   Beyond that, I tend to have thick skin.  Thick acne-riddled skin.

So your proof is one post,  linked to the location made publicly available in my profile?

And i don't receive any pms from you. I asked the mods how to set up a rule that automatically deletes them before they can even reach my inbox. Thank you, though, for assuming that my silence meant guilt and then telling other GMs that it was definitively me insulting you. Feel free to send me some PMs asking about whether or not i am also DB Cooper. My silence there will tell you quite a bit about a famous hijacking.

And hey, wouldn't the idea that you aren't getting any more insulting messages be related to the fact that you,  you know, shut the feed down rather than my crushing guilt?

P.S. everyone knows my ip address is actually 69.69.69.69 YEAH UP TOP BROS

/HIGH FIVES A MILLION ANGELS
CB Draft Bucks: Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Tobias Harris, Zach LaVine, Aaron Afflalo, Jeff Green, Donatas Motiejunas, Jarrett Jack, Frank Kaminsky, Lance Stephenson, JaVale McGee, Shane Larkin, Nick Young

DKC Bucks. Also terrible.

http://www.anchorofgold.com

« Reply #1526 on: July 07, 2015, 06:12:47 PM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
I'm fine discussing basketball players values but we should probably divert from this current line of discussion.

agreed - lets all stop with this nonsense.   There is simply no reason for this kind of bull****.

« Reply #1527 on: July 07, 2015, 06:12:52 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • The Dude Abides
The only time I actually cry is when BFM makes fun of Nik Stauskas or insults my acne. 

Yeah, I poke fun at your pimping skills. But that doesn't really matter. You spread your pimp tentacles around the whole forum and use replies that suit you to convince other GMs Kudos I say! And I give you A+ for your efforts and skills.

But your acne...what you look like...your problems in social life.....I didn't/don't know about all those. You send me those PMs telling me how you are such and such kind of guy with so many problems that I shouldn't be hurting your feelings or calling you out.

Did I ask to see your pics? Did I ask how tall you were? Did I ask about your skin type? Did I ask about your social life?

NO!

You sent me all those PMs. Trying to gain some weird sympathy. And it worked for a while. Because I ignored your PMs and posts. But you'll continue to needle.

And I didn't reneg on anything. Learn to read, understand and comprehend.

« Reply #1528 on: July 07, 2015, 06:15:28 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • The Dude Abides

BFM.  I don't care whether you re-neg on your promise to send a 2nd to a team willing to give up a 1st for Stauskas.   Pitts was willing to give up #20.   Pitts was willing to give up #20 + #21.  My guess is he's still willing to give up #20 + #21.  Ask him yourself.   

You two had 24 hours to pull it off. But yet all you two did was consider.....call it a victory continue to ****** each other. Until then you are all bark and no bite.

(I didn't read the rest of your stuff. I know how you can repeat stuff over and over again. Seen that with Biyombo and all the threads).

« Reply #1529 on: July 07, 2015, 06:17:50 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Guys, we use this forum to communicate during the off season but the swears and attacks are against posting rules here.  Let's please stop it so the thread doesn't get locked.
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16