Author Topic: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery  (Read 324856 times)

Re: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery
« Reply #1470 on: July 07, 2015, 12:37:19 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Utah Flash Summer League Highlights
(Tuesday July 7th, 2015)

Marcus Smart

7/6 - 26pts, 6-20FG, 2 3pm, 5reb, 8ast, 2st, blk, 2TOs  ;D

Elfrid Payton

7/6 - 4pts, reb, 4ast, 3stl, 4TOs  ??? ??? ???
7/4 - 7pts, 3pm, 2reb, 9ast, stl, 5TOs  :-\

James Ennis

7/6 - DNP  >:(
7/5 - 6pts, 6reb, ast, stl, 6TOs  :(
7/4 - 13pts, 3pm, 7reb, 5ast, stl, 2TOs  ;)

Mk
It was good to see exum outplaying marcus as Utah crushed Boston. Hopefully his ankle is ok. 

« Reply #1471 on: July 07, 2015, 12:48:07 PM »

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
Haven't watched the game yet but why would you want Exum to outplay Marcus?!?!

Please tell me you're not a Fantasy > Celtics guy.  :'(
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

« Reply #1472 on: July 07, 2015, 01:22:48 PM »

Offline mkogav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 537
Haven't watched the game yet

Smart looked very good. He was aggressive with his offense and made plays. He took it to Exum in Q1. Exum came out in the 2nd and went nuts. He's a BIG dude, a lot taller than Smart. IMO, Exum and Smart played at a similar level.

The best player last night was Rodney Hood. He was all over the place. It looks like he has been spending a lot of offseason developing his offensive game.

Young didn't look good, especially in the first half.

Rozier looked a little deer-in-the-headlights.

Mk

Sickness, insanity and death were the angels that surrounded my cradle and they have followed me throughout my life - Edvard Munch

DKC Knicks

« Reply #1473 on: July 07, 2015, 02:30:29 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1796
  • The Dude Abides
@LarBrd33

I know you think you are smarter than a lot of people in this league, but I don't see a single trade where a GM gave you a first for that poop filled sausage called Nik Stauskas. I'd said I'll give up my second next year if you could find a GM would give up a 2015 first for that turd. I gave you 24 hours. You couldn't do it.

Sure you posted that Pitts has sent you an email saying he will "consider" sending you #20 and #21, but I still don't see a trade! (again, I don't trust you or him).

If consider means a GM has agreed to give up a particualr player or pick, then I'll consider giving up John Wall for Durant, Wiggins and Lillard.

C'mon. Time to pay up. I just said I will consider it.

PS -
Continue carrying Nik's jockstrap for now. Maybe if you polish it enough, his value will go up.
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - M.K. Gandhi

« Reply #1474 on: July 07, 2015, 02:38:21 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • The Dude Abides
And don't send me anymore PMs which have your pics....where you say how you are socially introvert....have lots of acne....how I make you cry every time I respond to your crap here....just cut that crap (don't insert personal stuff in a debate). I don't need to know what you look like....I don't need to know of your skin condition and your social problems. I've asked you NUMEROUS times not to send me any PMs. Yet you continue doing it. Just stop!

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 03:02:02 PM by barefacedmonk »

« Reply #1475 on: July 07, 2015, 03:59:25 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • The Dude Abides
FYI, I will not be online for at least the next 12 hours (could be as long as 4 days). Until then, you can manipulate words of other folks (consider.....consider....and consider some more) and try to use them to your benefit. Or you can send me another PM trying to convince me how you are "such a good guy" who is "totally misunderstood".....neither will help. As long as you continue with "my Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. smells like potpourri" act with me.

« Reply #1476 on: July 07, 2015, 04:16:08 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
@LarBrd33

I know you think you are smarter than a lot of people in this league, but I don't see a single trade where a GM gave you a first for that poop filled sausage called Nik Stauskas. I'd said I'll give up my second next year if you could find a GM would give up a 2015 first for that turd. I gave you 24 hours. You couldn't do it.

Sure you posted that Pitts has sent you an email saying he will "consider" sending you #20 and #21, but I still don't see a trade! (again, I don't trust you or him).

BFM... I'll keep this simple for you.

You said you'd give up your 2016 2nd if I could find a team willing to give up a 2015 1st for Stauskas.  I've had MULTIPLE teams offer a 1st for Stauskas.   Whether you designate a 2015 1st as picks 1-20 or picks 1-30 doesn't matter.  There are multiple teams in this league willing to give up a 2015 1st for Stauskas.   I'm in no way trying to come across superior to you or claiming I'm more intelligent.  But in this particular topic... You are wrong.  You are definitively wrong.  Period.

Pitts was the first to offer me a 2015 1st for Stauskas.  He offered #20.  He later upped his offer to #20 + #21 which I turned down.  As I said to you before, reach out to Pitts himself for confirmation.   You wanted me to find someone willing to give up a 2015 1st for Stauskas...  Pitts is one of the teams willing to do it.   For further confirmation, here is our communication on the 5th:

Yes, he's willing to give up a 2015 1st (#20) for Stauskas.  Yes, he's willing to give up #20 + #21 for Stauskas.  And I'm sure if you message him, he'll be more than willing to confirm it.  NOw promptly send him your 2016 2nd and move on.     You made your promise.  Follow-through with it and stop trying to find bs loopholes to get out of your mistake.   I didn't force you to run your mouth and offer up a 2016 2nd.  That was your own doing.  Don't get mad at me for your own mistake.  I'm not to blame for it.   

Also on a personal note:  You're my least favorite person on this forum.  I don't know what's going on in your personal life, but you're a nasty hateful punk and if this conversation wasn't happening on the outskirts of the forum in this pocket of fantasy basketball, you'd be banned for it.  I'm stuck in this league with you for now.  I've tried reaching out to you multiple times to try to clear the air in as friendly a tone as humanly possible.  You're a jerk, man.  At least when I reached out to ChampKind about him insulting me on the flutter feed, he stopped.  You're just a jerk.   
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 04:22:40 PM by LarBrd33 »

« Reply #1477 on: July 07, 2015, 04:19:38 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
@LarBrd33

You said you'd give up your 2016 2nd if I could find a team willing to give up a 2015 1st for Stauskas.  I've had MULTIPLE teams offer a 1st for Stauskas.   Whether you designate a 2015 1st as picks 1-20 or picks 1-30 doesn't matter.  There are multiple teams in this league willing to give up a 2015 1st for Stauskas.   I'm in no way trying to come across superior to you or claiming I'm more intelligent.  But in this particular topic... You are wrong.  You are definitively wrong.  Period.

Pitts was the first to offer me a 2015 1st for Stauskas.  He offered #20.  He later upped his offer to #20 + #21 which I turned down.  As I said to you before, reach out to Pitts himself for confirmation.   You wanted me to find someone willing to give up a 2015 1st for Stauskas...  Pitts is one of the teams willing to do it.   For further confirmation, here is our communication on the 5th:

Yes, he's willing to give up a 2015 1st (#20) for Stauskas.  Yes, he's willing to give up #20 + #21 for Stauskas.  And I'm sure if you message him, he'll be more than willing to confirm it.  NOw promptly send him your 2016 2nd and move on.     You made your promise.  Follow-through with it and stop trying to find bs loopholes to get out of your mistake.   I didn't force you to run your mouth and offer up a 2016 2nd.  That was your own doing.  Don't get mad at me for your own mistake.  I'm not to blame for it.

Just to be fair,

"I can't imagine offering more than" is not an offer.  That's the kinda stuff I say when I'm feeling out trade discussions but don't want to put anything firm out there. 
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #1478 on: July 07, 2015, 04:24:10 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • The Dude Abides
Pitts is willing to give up a first for Nik, and I'm willing to p--- on Osama's grave. Did either happen? Stop trying to be a smart ass! You are not.

Nice try though, trying to collude with Pitts on this one.

Don't invoke manhood in all this. If I go by your PMs, you are the last person who should be saying this.

Pitts offered me fist.....I declined...the XYZ offered me 2015 #1...I declined.....because a poop filled sausage is so much better.

You have been trying to unload that trash for so long even though you publicly won't admit it. You have got nothing! I have you 24 hrs. The best you came up with was "Pitts said he willl consider 20 and 21".

Give it a rest. I don't want to take this further (but I will if you continue with this crap).

« Reply #1479 on: July 07, 2015, 04:25:19 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
@LarBrd33

Just to be fair,

"I can't imagine offering more than" is not an offer.  That's the kinda stuff I say when I'm feeling out trade discussions but don't want to put anything firm out there.

To be fair:  Pitts himself will confirm that he was and is willing to give up #20 for Stauskas.  Screenshots from our private conversation aren't legal documents to over analyze.  I asked Pitts for permission to share a small snippet of our longer conversation and provided them here to give context.  I assumed that BFM could get confirmation directly from Pitts before sending him his 2016 2nd..  Reach out to him yourself and he'll confirm his willingness to do it.  It is what it is.  BFM is wrong on this particular topic.

« Reply #1480 on: July 07, 2015, 04:26:51 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • The Dude Abides
@LarBrd33

Just to be fair,

Oh, but its more than enough for LarBrd33 to make stupid part of the negotiations public to try and make me feel like I was wrong on Mr Stauskas.

Apparently, GMs bent over backwards and offered to name their first borns LarBard33 if he agreed to trade him.

« Reply #1481 on: July 07, 2015, 04:28:51 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
Find me one GM who will give up a first round pick for Biyombo (in our league) or Stauskas! Like in the next 24 hours! And if you do, I will give a future second rounder (next year) to that GM.

I found a GM who will give up a first round pick for Stauskas... his name is Pitts.  Reach out to him for confirmation, send him your 2nd rounder, and move on.   

« Reply #1482 on: July 07, 2015, 04:29:31 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • The Dude Abides
@LarBrd33

Just to be fair,

To be fair:  Pitts himself will confirm that he was and is willing to give up #20 for Stauskas.  Screenshots from our private conversation aren't legal documents to over analyze.  I asked Pitts for permission to share a small snippet of our longer conversation and provided them here to give context.  I assumed that BFM could get confirmation directly from Pitts before sending him his 2016 2nd..  Reach out to him yourself and he'll confirm his willingness to do it.  It is what it is.  BFM is wrong on this particular topic.

He was...he is...he will be...willing to give up gold mines in South Africa for your stud....but has it happened? I gave you 24 hrs. You couldn't make it happen. Then you clung to straws. Making it public...trying to make it seem like you were right all along. You and Pitts can continue to play with your Barbies all you want, but the simple point is, you didn't get anything done!

« Reply #1483 on: July 07, 2015, 04:30:59 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • The Dude Abides
Find me one GM who will give up a first round pick for Biyombo (in our league) or Stauskas! Like in the next 24 hours! And if you do, I will give a future second rounder (next year) to that GM.

I found a GM who will give up a first round pick for Stauskas... his name is Pitts.  Reach out to him for confirmation, send him your 2nd rounder, and move on.

I don't see a trade taking place...Mr. I have acne - I have social problems - I cry when you confront me in public - LarBrd33.

« Reply #1484 on: July 07, 2015, 04:32:02 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • The Dude Abides
AND Nik Stauskas is STILL TRASH!!!!!