Author Topic: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery  (Read 326085 times)

Re: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2014, 09:46:41 AM »

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
Players I am cautiously shopping....Beal, P Bev, Ryan Kelley

And now for a service announcement.

Ryan Kelley. He's better than you think. Had a perfectly decent rookie year. Resigned with Lakers. He shooouuullld get more playing time or comparable.  Pau G, and Chris Kaman are out of his way now. Instead he has Boozer in his way and another rookie (J Randle), but Randle got hurt and will have rookie bumps and bruises. Kelley has a good outside shot and should be improved. Vastly outperformed many many notable young guys last year like Demo, Otto Porter, Alex Len, etc.  I'd peg him at 70% of Kelly Olynk. 

Keep an eye out.

My h2h wants a source (or are you talking about his pre-draft injury?)...
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2014, 10:19:08 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254

Ryan Kelley. He's better than you think. Had a perfectly decent rookie year. Resigned with Lakers. He shooouuullld get more playing time or comparable.  Pau G, and Chris Kaman are out of his way now. Instead he has Boozer in his way and another rookie (J Randle), but Randle got hurt and will have rookie bumps and bruises. Kelley has a good outside shot and should be improved. Vastly outperformed many many notable young guys last year like Demo, Otto Porter, Alex Len, etc.  I'd peg him at 70% of Kelly Olynk. 

Keep an eye out.

Yes. That is correct. Old injury. The one where he was supposed to miss like 6 weeks and then came back soon. I shouldn't imply he's injury prone. Just that maybe it matters. The more important part of that sentence by far is the part about being a rookie and having rookie bumps and bruises.

« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2014, 10:29:35 AM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55

Keep an eye out.

Yes. That is correct. Old injury. The one where he was supposed to miss like 6 weeks and then came back soon. I shouldn't imply he's injury prone. Just that maybe it matters. The more important part of that sentence by far is the part about being a rookie and having rookie bumps and bruises.

Of course, Kelly just got hurt..."out indefinitely"  http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/2207/ryan-kelly

« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2014, 10:31:52 AM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
I have no draft picks, and could use a SF.  I don't believe in "untouchable", but certainly some players will cost far more than others.

My roster:

Trey Burke
Isaiah Canaan
Robert Covington
Luol Deng
Blake Griffin
John Henson
J.J. Hickson
Serge Ibaka
Kyrie Irving
Kosta Koufos
Ricky Ledo
Kawhi Leonard
Miles Plumlee
Andre Roberson
Cody Zeller
Nikola Mirotic

« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2014, 10:37:50 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

Keep an eye out.

Of course, Kelly just got hurt..."out indefinitely"  http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/2207/ryan-kelly
Thank you for telling me this. Thank God it's only a moderate hamstring strain. So far. MRI soon. Too bad he misses some training camp now.

« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2014, 10:42:43 AM »

• Rajon Rondo
Quote from: Anonymous GM in a PM to me just now
...I feel more set at ___ than ___, but I'll take a look at that. Sometimes my feelings are wrong.

Brilliant.

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2014, 11:02:04 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

Keep an eye out.

TP for this comment. "I shouldn't imply that he's injury prone, but I'm saying maybe he's injury prone."

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2014, 11:03:33 AM »

• Rajon Rondo
Jeez.... is this the CB forums or flippin' McSweeny's?!?!

« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2014, 11:29:52 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

Keep an eye out.

TP for this comment. "I shouldn't imply that he's injury prone, but I'm saying maybe he's injury prone."
Hey, I'm no doctor and in the other thread I had to deal with like 6 pages of how bigs are always getting hurt.  He may or may not get hurt from time to time.   

« Reply #159 on: October 02, 2014, 11:32:46 AM »

• Rajon Rondo

Keep an eye out.

Hey, I'm no doctor and in the other thread I had to deal with like 6 pages of how bigs are always getting hurt.  He may or may not get hurt from time to time.

Well 1 Randle is like 4.3 Kellys.  8)

P.S. to the 24 guys picking ahead of me in the PTS league:

JULIUS RANDLE IS INJURED --- DON'T DRAFT HIMMMMMM!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 11:54:29 AM by Gainesville Celtic »

« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2014, 11:40:42 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

Keep an eye out.

Only when everyone involved is healthy

« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2014, 11:44:34 AM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
Proposed:

Draft on October 15 at 12pm EST. 10 minutes (1st round picks), 5 minutes (2nd round picks).

Looking for a volunteer to run Round 2.

Note that this will give us a tight turnaround for finalizing rosters before opening day (October 28th) this year.

If everyone wants to do it next week instead, scream now - but I would need a volunteer to run Round 1 as well, as I'll somewhere around Mount Washington at the time.

So is the draft on October 15th?

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2014, 11:46:39 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 2746
  • 2012 PAPTBG & 2013 PAPOUG CHAMPION
Good argument for the 14th... I'm traveling that day cross-country though, how do people feel about October 15th or 16th, and time preferences?
I am unavailable the afternoon of the 15th so will have to submit a list if we go with that date and time. Pretty much any other day is ok. Sorry I thought I had responded to this already but found out my message failed.

Anybody with big guy depth I might be looking to move a wing (SG/SF) player in a swap (not  likely to move Harden). Check out my team if you have the C/PF depth.
G:Kemba,Payton,Hairston,Henderson,Lin
F:Parker,MKG,Budinger,Mirotic,Salmons
C:R.Lopez,Biyombo,Hickson
Coach: Shaka Smart
Rights to: Bog Bog

« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2014, 11:53:49 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

Keep an eye out.

This is me evaluating players

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q

« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2014, 11:55:16 AM »

• Rajon Rondo
ICYMI....

P.S. to the 24 guys picking ahead of me in the PTS league:

JULIUS RANDLE IS INJURED --- DON'T DRAFT HIMMMMMM!!!!!!