Author Topic: Simmons: "Boston in Driver Seat for Love"  (Read 3582 times)

Re: Simmons: "Boston in Driver Seat for Love"
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2014, 03:07:06 PM »

Offline crownontherocks

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 86
@Chris_Broussard  58s
Sources: Twolves & Warriors discussing Possible trade: KLove, KMartin, JJBarea, 13th pick for Klay Thompson and David Lee

R u kidden me.  Giving them love kmart with the 13 pick good luck minny if u do that trade

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2014, 03:07:55 PM »

Offline nacceltic

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 27
If Minnesota trades Love, Martin, Barea AND the 13th pick for Thompson & David Lee, Flip Saunders is the WORST GM in the game.

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2014, 03:11:14 PM »

Offline nacceltic

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 27
@SpearsNBAYahoo  2m
Love trade talk mostly surrounds Kevin Love & Kevin Martin for Klay Thompson & David Lee, source told Yahoo Sports.

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2014, 03:22:06 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
If Minnesota trades Love, Martin, Barea AND the 13th pick for Thompson & David Lee, Flip Saunders is the WORST GM in the game.

The guy sounds like a d**k, anyway.

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2014, 03:22:47 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
Simmons seems like he's wrong.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=qgxw9hu

Minny also gets a TE.

It never works out well when the coach and GM are the same guy. GMs need to be long term while a coach is always thinking win now.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2014, 05:23:39 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Danny is still in the driver seat Bill's right. He's plotting, patiently waiting letting GS and the Wolves go at it before talks fail and they turn their backs on each other. He will then swoop in with an offer bet he hasn't even put his full offer on the table. You watch bet Love still lands here.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2014, 05:36:33 PM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
As fun as it would be to see Flip Saunders torpedo his team and fail like David Kahn before him, I would really like Love in green for a reasonable offer

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2014, 09:45:19 PM »

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
The price for Love is a lot lower then we thought because golden states serious offer is future all star and a veteran
we could give them jeff green,bass and sully. It sounds the same to me. If you look on this blog people where trying to give away like 4 picks. so we may be able to get love and keep the #6 pick.
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2014, 10:09:02 PM »

Offline Waew

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 50
The price for Love is a lot lower then we thought because golden states serious offer is future all star and a veteran
we could give them jeff green,bass and sully. It sounds the same to me. If you look on this blog people where trying to give away like 4 picks. so we may be able to get love and keep the #6 pick.
no one wants jeff green.

-jackie macmullan

the reason klay thompson may be favored to those picks is that hes a young all-star whos one of the best 3-pt shooting guards in the league. not too bad right?

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2014, 11:55:30 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950

Thompson and Lee would be a guy who is might be a 20ppg scorer and All-Star in the future plus a two-time All-Star, most recently in 2013.  I'm not in love with either player and I think that looks better than Green, Bass, and Sullinger.

If Klay Thompson was available and Golden State wanted draft picks, how much would you be willing to give up?
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference