Author Topic: Big Three  (Read 1155 times)

Big Three
« on: June 06, 2014, 06:26:24 PM »

Offline Nef-Oracle

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 5
First we send Sully, Bass, Bogans, CJ, 2014 #6, 2015 clippers 1st & 2016 Nets 1st to Minny for Love. Then we trade Green, Humph (s&t) , Babb, Anthony, 2014 #17, 2015 celtics & sixers 1st to NY for Melo. We send the tpe & one 2nds to Detroit for Moose or just him if Detroit decide to not match his offers. Shortly after we sign Evan Turner then resign Bradley & Bayless
2014-2015 team:
PG: Rondo, Pressey
SG: Bradley, Bayless
SF: Melo, Turner
PF: Love, Olynyk
C: Monroe, Fav, Iverson

Melo, Love & Moose are not the best defenders in the league & i know that ,for many here, Moose is not the ideal center for us but i still think that he'll be a better fit for the team than Asik considering his versatility & offensive skills. Idk about the salaries but we're under the cap imo.
What do you think about this? :)

Re: Big Three
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 06:29:02 PM »

Offline Schiller

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 10
  • Ball Don't Lie!
I don't see Gerald Wallace there. I suppose that's how you have the cap room for those guys. How did you get rid of him?

It also seems pretty offensively focused. Monroe, Love, and Melo are all guys known for their offense. I think we'd be lacking on the defensive side. Monroe is not a rim protector in my opinion, which is something Danny has said we need repeatedly.
"I'm cold-blooded!" - Paul Pierce

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 06:29:06 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
First we send Sully, Bass, Bogans, CJ, 2014 #6, 2015 clippers 1st & 2016 Nets 1st to Minny for Love. Then we trade Green, Humph (s&t) , Babb, Anthony, 2014 #17, 2015 celtics & sixers 1st to NY for Melo. We send the tpe & one 2nds to Detroit for Moose or just him if Detroit decide to not match his offers. Shortly after we sign Evan Turner then resign Bradley & Bayless
2014-2015 team:
PG: Rondo, Pressey
SG: Bradley, Bayless
SF: Melo, Turner
PF: Love, Olynyk
C: Monroe, Fav, Iverson

Melo, Love & Moose are not the best defenders in the league & i know that ,for many here, Moose is not the ideal center for us but i still think that he'll be a better fit for the team than Asik considering his versatility & offensive skills. Idk about the salaries but we're under the cap imo.
What do you think about this? :)

As a luxury tax payer, the Knicks cannot receive players via sign and trade. They can only sign and trade away their own players.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 02:19:04 AM »

Offline Nef-Oracle

• Derrick White
I forgot Wallace. Can't use him in any deal cause of his big salary. I don't know how to get rid of him. I was told about the stretch provision but i don't know about it.

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 02:20:46 AM »

Offline Nef-Oracle

• Derrick White
Sorry for the knicks. Would they take Wallace instead?