Poll

Which day do you prefer for the rookie Draft?

Thurs. Sept. 25
Fri, Sept 26
Mon., Sep. 29 (unlikely but we'll see)
No preference

Author Topic: GC's Yahoo! H2H League 2014-15 thread: Yahoo league is live!  (Read 247820 times)

Offline The Walker Wiggle

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 758
  • Pretend Hinkie
I'm pumped to be in the league. I like my team a lot. Thanks!

Welcome DinoGanga. Good name and good to have you. That team you've inherited cast a long shadow. Nick's leaving marks end of an era.

GC, does this mean we can upload rosters to Yahoo? Let me know if you'd want a hand. I've already got my eye on the now open assistant commissioner spot.

Also, if anybody wants to talk trades, and get put on blast for their low-ball CP3 offers, feel free to write the friendliest guy in the whole H2H league. I've got a lot of open roster spots.

Alexis Ajinca
James Anderson
Andrea Bargnani
Will Barton
Chris Douglas-Roberts
Evan Fournier
Pau Gasol
Devin Harris
Nene Hilario
"Prince" Joffrey Lauvergne
Mike Muscala
Chris Paul
Larry Sanders
Gerald Wallace
Elliot Williams
Marvin "No Relation" Williams

Picks #7 and #39.

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all

Welcome DinoGanga. Good name and good to have you. That team you've inherited cast a long shadow. Nick's leaving marks end of an era.

GC, does this mean we can upload rosters to Yahoo? Let me know if you'd want a hand. I've already got my eye on the now open assistant commissioner spot.

I should have the league website up this weekend -- and possibly the Yahoo site.

Shouldn't have to upload rosters -- it pulls from last year -- but we won't use Yahoo! for official roster management until mid-OCT b/c you can only have 16 players, and pre-cutdown date teams routinely between draftees and trades have more than 16.

but yeah, the league is almost back!
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

• Rajon Rondo

Also, if anybody wants to talk trades, and get put on blast for their low-ball CP3 offers, feel free to write the friendliest guy in the whole H2H league. I've got a lot of open roster spots.

Just to clarifiy are we supposed to send you offers or the friendliest guy in the league?

I mean... you and ChampKind have 2 totally different rosters  :-*

Also, it's Assistant TO the commissioner, naturally:

The pay?????

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 411
My Roster:

C-Enes Katner
C-DeAndre Jordan
C-Chris Kaman
PF-Kenneth Faried
PF-JJ Hickson
PF-Patrick Patterson
PF-Derrick Williams
SF-Corey Brewer
SF-Nick Young
SF-Alan Anderson
SG-Ben McLemore
SG-Courtney Lee
SG-Jerryd Bayless
PG-Damian Lillard
PG-Isaiah Thomas
PG-Ramon Sessions

# 15 PICK
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

Offline ChampKind

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 665
  • I left Indiana. Because it was horrible.

Just to clarifiy are we supposed to send you offers or the friendliest guy in the league?

I mean... you and ChampKind have 2 totally different rosters  :-*

No, no, not me, friends.

But THANKS for looking!
CB Draft Bucks: Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Tobias Harris, Zach LaVine, Aaron Afflalo, Jeff Green, Donatas Motiejunas, Jarrett Jack, Frank Kaminsky, Lance Stephenson, JaVale McGee, Shane Larkin, Nick Young

DKC Bucks. Also terrible.

http://www.anchorofgold.com

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
All my TPs, Champ.  All of them.

• Rajon Rondo
ICYMI.....

This is going to be the thread for the 2014-15 Yahoo! H2H League -- a 20 team, 9-category dynasty league. This post will hold most important info throughout the offseason.

League News: Updated 8/30

NEW permanent league website is uuuupppp!

What, you ask, is at that particular Uniform Resource Locator?
  • League Constitution
  • Offseason Rosters
  • Permanent link Yahoo! League Page
  • Link to the current Celticsblog forum thread for the league
[/size]

Bookmark yoself before you wreck yoself, fools! www.10thumbs.org/h2h/

I also have a permanent URL for the Yahoo! league page, will post soon.

-----------

If anyone has any changes they'd like to discuss to the constitution please review the constitution and let me know what change you'd like us to vote on. I have at least 1 proposed amendment to address the issue of sitting healthy players. I'd like to have a league-wide vote on any changes the week before the draft: Review week of Sept. 16, Draft week of Sept. 22.

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2697
ICYMI.....

This is going to be the thread for the 2014-15 Yahoo! H2H League -- a 20 team, 9-category dynasty league. This post will hold most important info throughout the offseason.

League News: Updated 8/30

NEW permanent league website is uuuupppp!

What, you ask, is at that particular Uniform Resource Locator?
  • League Constitution
  • Offseason Rosters
  • Permanent link Yahoo! League Page
  • Link to the current Celticsblog forum thread for the league
[/size]

Bookmark yoself before you wreck yoself, fools! www.10thumbs.org/h2h/

I also have a permanent URL for the Yahoo! league page, will post soon.

-----------

If anyone has any changes they'd like to discuss to the constitution please review the constitution and let me know what change you'd like us to vote on. I have at least 1 proposed amendment to address the issue of sitting healthy players. I'd like to have a league-wide vote on any changes the week before the draft: Review week of Sept. 16, Draft week of Sept. 22.

Great website GC, very helpful!

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most

This is going to be the thread for the 2014-15 Yahoo! H2H League -- a 20 team, 9-category dynasty league.

We're still 11 categories, right?

• Rajon Rondo

This is going to be the thread for the 2014-15 Yahoo! H2H League -- a 20 team, 9-category dynasty league.

We're still 11 categories, right?

Yes -- the only thing that has changed is that your new commish is an idiot.

Carry on.

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
everybody needs to check their rosters a bit on the site. It says I have Jimmer. On the yahoo site I have Xavier Henry, which I think is correct.

• Rajon Rondo
everybody needs to check their rosters a bit on the site. It says I have Jimmer. On the yahoo site I have Xavier Henry, which I think is correct.

I'll go back through as well --- I tried to capture all the late season changes but looks like I missed some players changing teams.

OK i just went back and went through the rosters and checked them against last year's league page and found a couple errors -- sorry about that. They should be all correct now.

If you see an issue with your roster ON THE LEAGUE WEBSITE (not Yahoo! we'll deal with that later) please PM me.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 03:38:34 PM by Gainesville Celtic »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
Just got around to checking the new site - looks great!  Very accessible and convenient.  The historical section is a big plus, and not just because my name's on it  :)  TP to GC, thanks for setting it up.

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
The draft's creeping a bit closer, and I'm considering some possible directions to take my team, so in that light I'm putting Carmelo Anthony up on the block.  If you're interested in a top-10 fantasy player in his prime to take your team over the top, hit me up with a good offer.

Couple caveats: I'm not going to bother with any "3 quarters for a dollar" type offers.  You'd need to come with at least one genuinely elite asset.  And because a lot of owners aren't around yet, I probably won't do more than tentatively agree to something until we get closer to the draft.

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I'm all in.  Anthony Davis is off the market

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azZr1cSu9-4