Author Topic: Trade Idea Celtics-76ERS  (Read 644 times)

Trade Idea Celtics-76ERS
« on: May 18, 2014, 12:01:26 AM »

Offline scotto1205

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 16
  • Learn to be you and only you
Alright I was thinking something along the lines of trading Gerald Wallace, S/T Bradley 4yr/18 mil, the 17th pick, the right to their own pick back we got from Miami. Sixers send us Jason Richardson, Byron Mullens, and the 10th pick from NO. What do you guys? I think AB is a good fit with what they are trying to do and SG is their biggest need? Especially if they end up drafting Jabari Parker instead of Wiggins I think this trade makes sense for them. What do you guys think?
"Maybe there is hope for us afterall

I post a lot of stuff on my phone autocorrect sucks.

Re: Trade Idea Celtics-76ERS
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 12:12:39 AM »

Offline scotto1205

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 16
  • Learn to be you and only you
With the possibility of having the 1-3rd pick or 5-8th and having the 10th pick we have a chance at adding some serious talent. Which also makes it easier to make more moves with better assets.
I think adding 2 high flying athletes like Gordon and Lavine could do wonders for this team.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 12:28:36 AM by scotto1205 »
"Maybe there is hope for us afterall

I post a lot of stuff on my phone autocorrect sucks.

Re: Trade Idea Celtics-76ERS
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 11:15:12 AM »

Offline Aymanelgowainy

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 6
With the possibility of having the 1-3rd pick or 5-8th and having the 10th pick we have a chance at adding some serious talent. Which also makes it easier to make more moves with better assets.
I think adding 2 high flying athletes like Gordon and Lavine could do wonders for this team.

I assure u Danny wont draft Lavine with the tenth pick... Also doubt he'll be drafting gordon at #5...
But as for the trade im not sure Philly do it...Theyre a young team and i doubt it theyd be interested in Wallaces contract... They would be interested in AB but not enough to trade their pick down 7 spots...