Author Topic: Rumor: Deron Williams wants out of Brooklyn  (Read 6547 times)

Re: Rumor: Deron Williams wants out of Brooklyn
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2014, 05:49:40 AM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 392
Man, remember when there was a debate whether it was CP3 or Dwill who was the best PG in the league? Lol

I don't see why any team would want deron. Injuries have done him in. He's now like a Jeff Green level player getting paid nearly twice Jeff green money. The Detroit idea is a good one but I can't help but think they would want to land someone better (e.g. Rondo) for trading away Monroe and Jennings.
- LilRip

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2014, 05:59:58 AM »

Offline MISSERY

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 12
Man, remember when there was a debate whether it was CP3 or Dwill who was the best PG in the league? Lol

I don't see why any team would want deron. Injuries have done him in. He's now like a Jeff Green level player getting paid nearly twice Jeff green money. The Detroit idea is a good one but I can't help but think they would want to land someone better (e.g. Rondo) for trading away Monroe and Jennings.

deron said in a post that its not true, they will try to run it back again, billy king made deron happy he did everything even bring kg and pierce, but billy's expectations are getting low
its been said that williams did not ask for any trades but he is disappointed

man if deron could average 10+ above assist next year like wall, cp3, rondo, nets team are deadly, nevermind kg's age, d-will dishing some assist means there is a game play or set play what ever you called it, jumpshooting of the nets would be reduce and also those isolation's

if kg and williams do a pick n' roll next year, they can win it, as i can see right now, no one controls the offense and livingston as point guard is bad, steve blake ramon sessions kendall marshall as back-up pointguards aren't bad

put in rondo with nets vs. heat they have a big chance

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2014, 08:24:24 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Everyone meet Deron Williams...your new Steve Francis!

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2014, 08:57:01 AM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you

Smith and Jennings is a far cry from Monroe and Jennings. No way does Det do this deal without unloading Smith. It really is a good idea for both teams.