Author Topic: Calling All Music Lovers  (Read 12531 times)

Re: Calling All Music Lovers
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2014, 05:11:00 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Beat LA... I just gotta ask... Do you seriously not know this girl?  Is she just some girl you stumbled across online that you thought was cute and decided she needed a celticsblog hype man?  The only reason I responded is because you kept bumping the thread and I'm kinda a jerk... But then it just dawned on me that the girl herself might one day check YouTube analytics, notice an unusual number of views coming from a basketball blog, stumble across this thread, and find a bunch of random strangers dumping on her recordings and critiquing every aspect of her musical existence.

I can't decide if I think that incredibly awkward scenario is twistedly funny to me... Or just straight creepy.

In the event the girl does stumble across this thread... Uh... Sorry I said you were generic and boring. You're a way better singer than I am.  My bad.  Follow your dreams.

1.  What's wrong with that?  2).  I believe you might just have answered your own question, there, lol ;D

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2014, 04:05:50 AM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
This thread was bizarre from the very beginning.

Not to mention, following any sort of negative critique, the de facto hype man for this girl came in to question the validity of the poster's opinion. But conveniently didn't ask that after positive reviews.

My two cents: You could prob find a girl like this at most public high schools in the country.

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2014, 10:02:39 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
This thread was bizarre from the very beginning.

Not to mention, following any sort of negative critique, the de facto hype man for this girl came in to question the validity of the poster's opinion. But conveniently didn't ask that after positive reviews.

My two cents: You could prob find a girl like this at most public high schools in the country.

What is your problem?  I only asked such questions because in several cases, the reviews sounded like they were from people who were talent judges, so I thought that I would inquire to see if that was actually the case, and it was with Clench.  Why is this thread bizarre, btw?