Author Topic: AJ Hammons  (Read 1289 times)

AJ Hammons
« on: April 23, 2014, 06:52:54 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
http://youtu.be/VRjFblfO5i0

Seems like worth trying a shot with a second round pick. His motor would be a problem but look Drummond had a same problem coming into the draft. With Stevens and Rondo's guidance, do you think he could develop into a decent center and anchor our defense?

Re: AJ Hammons
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 06:54:56 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRjFblfO5i0

Seems like worth trying a shot with a second round pick. His motor would be a problem but look Drummond had a same problem coming into the draft. With Stevens and Rondo's guidance, do you think he could develop into a decent center and anchor our defense?

fixed that for you.

Also, I have to say, I think Motor is one of the least essential silliest things to be concerned about when it comes to draft prospects.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 08:52:34 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Dear goodness, no.  I'd rather bring back Fab.

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 08:57:14 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
And this would be why? I ask sincerely since I know nothing about Hammond. What is the basis for us to dismiss Hammond?
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 09:29:20 PM »

Offline HomerSapien

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 43
On reason to dismiss Hammons is because he decided to return to school, and won't be in the draft until at least next year.

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 09:33:03 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
And this would be why? I ask sincerely since I know nothing about Hammond. What is the basis for us to dismiss Hammond?

I watch a lot of Big 10 basketball.  He's just simply the worst player I've ever seen.  He's huge and relatively athletic but doesn't use it at all.  Once every five games or so he'll go off, but otherwise... Honestly, Fab was better in college.  Total NBA wash out.

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 09:37:50 PM »

Offline Kevin OConnor

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 24
  • @KevinOConnorNBA
He's returning to school.
www.twitter.com/KevinOConnorNBA

I like sports and music.