Author Topic: Pierce calls Net "soft" in game 2  (Read 3528 times)

Re: Pierce calls Net "soft" in game 2
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 12:48:55 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951
The same Pierce that went 2-11?  ::)

That's what he'd done if he was still on the Celtics.    That last game against the Knicks won't go away.

If he doesn't score 20 points a game . Nets will have a hard time winning.  It's all on Johnson and Williams .

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 02:55:25 AM »

Offline MISSERY

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 12
simple as this

loosing lopez 20+ points a game means a lot to this team, johnson and williams 20+ each is not enough, they should realized that pierce 20+ points a game really helps a lot to nets team

lowry derozen valenciunas ross can all score 20+ points

here is the problem, if all the missed shots of paul pierce got rebounded by blatche plumlee and kg, the nets should have won,
raptors 21 turnovers? all pierce miss shots went to raptors team, valenciunas killed them at the middle, i still like what pierce did after he called the team soft, the only problem is landry fields even with 0 points did a great job defending pierce that is why pierce is off 2-11 FG

yet again blatche sucks (can't defend and can't rebound), plumlee foul trouble, kg can't go 1on1 vs valcencuinas, specially this minutes restrictions, jason collins? haha

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 03:45:50 AM »

Offline pokeKingCurtis

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
simple as this

loosing lopez 20+ points a game means a lot to this team, johnson and williams 20+ each is not enough, they should realized that pierce 20+ points a game really helps a lot to nets team

here is the problem, if all the missed shots of paul pierce got rebounded by blatche plumlee and kg, the nets should have won,
raptors 21 turnovers? all pierce miss shots went to raptors team, valenciunas killed them at the middle, i still like what pierce did after he called the team soft, the only problem is landry fields even with 0 points did a great job defending pierce that is why pierce is off 2-11 FG

yet again blatche sucks (can't defend and can't rebound), plumlee foul trouble, kg can't go 1on1 vs valcencuinas, specially this minutes restrictions, jason collins? haha

No doubt losing Lopez is a subtraction but it's not as simple as a -20.

For example I heard Pierce gets to play PF now and I heard this is helping immensely.

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 04:02:02 AM »

Offline MISSERY

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 12
simple as this

No doubt losing Lopez is a subtraction but it's not as simple as a -20.

For example I heard Pierce gets to play PF now and I heard this is helping immensely.

davis west nene hilario with pierce at PF? even gooded can beat pierce via rebounding, reggie is gone but they all hate those turnovers, double-double humphries is gone,

with kg at 18 minutes a game on bosh, and pierce at PF, i don't know how will you protect and clogged the middle, with a healthy wade and james and chalmers attacking the basket

as i can see on toronto derozen lowry and valenciunas are enough, as i've said before, terry would definitely help hitting 3's, thorton is ice cold, and they should have signed someone rather than collins, or i do this line-up

williams
johnson
pierce
kg
collins (maybe collins can defend valenciunas 1on1)

with a back-up of
livingston/anderson
anderson/livingston
ak47
mirza
blatche or plumlee