Author Topic: Idea: DeMarcus Cousins  (Read 3802 times)

Re: Idea: DeMarcus Cousins
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 09:31:24 AM »

Offline MBunge

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 471
Unles Cousins punches out the Kings owner, there's zero chance of him getting traded to Boston or anywhere else.  The only potential Sacramento-Boston deal out there involves Rondo going to the Kings for a sign-n-trade with Isaiah Thomas along with Ben McLemore and this year's 1st rounder.  And I can only see that deal possibly happening if Boston gets a top 3 pick and Sacramento doesn't fall below #7.

Mike

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 09:41:46 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Unles Cousins punches out the Kings owner, there's zero chance of him getting traded to Boston or anywhere else. 

I think that's true, at least for another season or two.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2014, 09:42:38 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
The only potential Sacramento-Boston deal out there involves Rondo going to the Kings for a sign-n-trade with Isaiah Thomas along with Ben McLemore and this year's 1st rounder.  And I can only see that deal possibly happening if Boston gets a top 3 pick and Sacramento doesn't fall below #7.

Mike

I don't know if that's necessarily the case -- it is, far and away, the sexiest potential deal, though.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2014, 09:48:47 AM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
Do you think there's any chance Shaq and the Kings even consider trading him without us giving them Rondo, Sully or Bradley?

I love his game, he's a bit crazy at moments, but he's already one of the best centers in the league with serious potential to be the best one day.

Green and bunch of picks for Boogie? What do you think?

I'm sorry if I made a mistake with posting this thread, I am knew to all of this. :)

I don't expect the Kings would trade him at this point for Rondo, Sully, AND Bradley.

Oh, and welcome to posting a new thread!

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2014, 09:50:10 AM »

Offline IlCapitano

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 16
I clearly doubt Rondo would resign with them, so I don't think that's a possibility.

Only two teams I could see Rondo going to and staying there are Lakers and Rockets. And I don't think Lakers have enough to offer for a player of Rondo caliber. They will only have 3-4 players staying on contracts this summer and, of course, Kobe's not going anywhere.

I certainly hope we give Rondo a shot to showcase his talent next year with some good talent. This years team stinks.
Tommy Heinsohn:"Worst nightmare in the NBA is Rondo with a jump shot." B-)

Celtic Pride!