Author Topic: Celtics (24-55) at Cavaliers (32-48) Game#80 4/12/14  (Read 19084 times)

Re: Celtics (24-55) at Cavaliers (32-48) Game#80 4/12/14
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2014, 09:01:39 AM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1557
The way we are blowing our once great draft position, we had better pray we get lucky with the ping pong balls now that the odds are moving against us.
I don't understand why people do not understand this but WE ALWAYS HAD TO GET LUCKY WITH THE PING PONG BALLS!

It is understood our chances are increased by our order of finish. law of averages. now they are decreasing.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Re: Celtics (24-55) at Cavaliers (32-48) Game#80 4/12/14
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2014, 10:34:04 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
The way we are blowing our once great draft position, we had better pray we get lucky with the ping pong balls now that the odds are moving against us.
I don't understand why people do not understand this but WE ALWAYS HAD TO GET LUCKY WITH THE PING PONG BALLS!

It is understood our chances are increased by our order of finish. law of averages. now they are decreasing.
And yet you still need luck to win.

Also, 6 games ago(8 games left in the season and a really easy schedule) most were figuring on 3 wins given the schedule. Two wins over a dreadful Philly team and one more just because some team that they were playing might just no show.

With two games left it appears 3 wins are going to be exactly where they were predicted by many to end up. Just because we lost the first four of those games, people shouldn't have fooled themselves into thinking a top 3 slot was possible. Except for the Washington game and the last few minutes of the Atlanta game, this team has been playing very well. Some wins should have been expected.

If tankers thought the team was going to lose all 8 games of a ridiculously easy schedule when the team was playing well, then you guys were just deluding yourselves.

Me, I expect the C's to win one more game.