Author Topic: 8 games left. I think we finish 5th worst with 29.2% chance of a top 3 pick.  (Read 52505 times)

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
I feel like these are the tiers:

Wiggins
Parker
Embiid

Randle
Smart
Exum

Gordon
Vonleh

Order unknown within the top three tiers.  So, yeah, I absolutely think Exum could slip to number six. 

The rest of them. 

DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1557
Exum could be out silver lining of the draft should we not get embiid, wiggins or parker.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
I think jazz win, lakers win and we lose....we end up equal 4th with jazz? Yesssss!
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
I think jazz win, lakers win and we lose....we end up equal 4th with jazz? Yesssss!
yes.  Lakers locked in 6th in the tank rank by winning tonight.

Utah is up 7 with 3 minutes left... if they win, we'll tie with Utah and have a shot at #4... 

Of course, the lotto could change things, but it's key for post-lotto placement...

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Utah blew the lead... classic

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
Uh oh... Jazz have realized we lost and lakers won.dping all they can to let the wolves walk in free layups
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
Utah blew the lead... classic

Overtime lol. Let's see how many jumpshots the jazz work into their total offense here.

I don't know what's worse. That utahs defense looks like the Angolan under 18 women's team or listening to Matt Harpring drool for an over time period.
FFS.

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
well crapevous...hayward misses a shot to win. dang.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
Jazz up by 4 points with 19 seconds left. The refs are doing their best to give this game to Minny but they are just so bad. Unbelievable that we'll come out of this tied 4th with Utah. Wow.

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
Jazz win!!!!

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 392
And the results are in! We finish tied for 4th and a 38% chance at a top 3 pick, if I'm not mistaken :p
- LilRip

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
And the results are in! We finish tied for 4th and a 38% chance at a top 3 pick, if I'm not mistaken :p

the celtics started the night with a 29.1% chance of a top three pick. if you are correct then they improved their chances by a hefty margin.

gooooooo lottery-celtics!!!!  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
Jazz Win! Tied for 4th! Now TP for you OP! :P

Offline Adelaide Celt

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 206
I've deliberately avoided this forum since the win against Charlotte, I anticipated an unbearable amount of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Was I right?  ;)
NO AMOUNT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION, HORMONAL OR SURGICAL MUTILATION WILL EVER CHANGE A PERSON'S GENDER

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
I've deliberately avoided this forum since the win against Charlotte, I anticipated an unbearable amount of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Was I right?  ;)

Nope. Nothing but smooth sailing and harmony here :)