Author Topic: Next years C's with an Old celtic twist!  (Read 5161 times)

Re: Next years C's with an Old celtic twist!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 10:11:34 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
Don't like this team. Hayward is only slightly better than Green, Perk is not an average starting center anymore, Sefolosha is meh, and the bench is kinda weak. Only significant upgrade is probably Love at PF. We make the playoffs probably but we won't be able to hang with the Heats and Pacers of the world.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 09:45:56 AM »

Offline YoungOne87

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 65
why perkins.....?

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 12:27:21 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
Sorry bigal, but I have no idea what your point is here. Please provide some more explanation if you could.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 12:39:31 PM »

Offline celts10

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 25
Pierce will retire a Celtic but I don't think it's likely he'll come back next season.

If the Nets go far in the playoffs, I think Pierce will re-sign (along with KG playing for another year) with them for another year. Another but less likely scenario is Pierce joining Doc and the Clips in LA.

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2014, 01:06:19 PM »

Online moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
The Kevin Love trade is the only one I like.  Perk is horrible and I don't really want to watch Pierce continue to decline.