Author Topic: I have a trade! How about we get Gerald Green back?  (Read 5274 times)

Re: I have a trade! How about we get Gerald Green back?
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 02:45:59 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
Boston is the wrong place for Green.  Too many fans just can not get over that Green never lived up to the hype in Boston. 

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 02:47:39 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Well said "Foulweatherfan" I gave you a tommy point for that statemen. It is hard to deny what he's doing to help a team who was projected to be a bottom 3 team in the NBA preseason into a success & clearly playoff bound team & he's at the forefront of it. #1 Dragic #2 Gerald Green & many night vice versa. He was a plus 28 on the floor last night in a game that went to overtime. His production is not empty anymore.
His production is the same as it has always been: a bunch of points, little to nothing in other aspects of the game. The Suns caught lightning in a bottle with Goran Dragic, good for them.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 03:21:47 PM »

Offline KG_ended_Bias

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 51
Well said "Foulweatherfan" I gave you a tommy point for that statemen. It is hard to deny what he's doing to help a team who was projected to be a bottom 3 team in the NBA preseason into a success & clearly playoff bound team & he's at the forefront of it. #1 Dragic #2 Gerald Green & many night vice versa. He was a plus 28 on the floor last night in a game that went to overtime. His production is not empty anymore.
His production is the same as it has always been: a bunch of points, little to nothing in other aspects of the game. The Suns caught lightning in a bottle with Goran Dragic, good for them.
So are you saying G. Green has nothing to do with that lightning with the Suns? And some people are just made to be themselves, and if thats scoring the ball so be it. All Carmelo & Durant does is score & they are perennial all-stars every year. Al Jefferson also, its the GM job to let them be themselves & place good defensive or complementary pieces around them to help them shine through. And GG I'd actually playing ok defense this year he's not in the Memo zone at All. I know it can be fluff talk but LeBron walk up to GG after the game last week in Phoenix & told him "Man you ballin" take it for what its worth I guess.

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 04:08:24 PM »

Offline green147

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 17