Author Topic: Celtics(18-34) at Bucks (9-41) Game#53 2/10/14  (Read 40672 times)

Re: Celtics(18-34) at Bucks (9-41) Game#53 2/10/14
« Reply #180 on: February 11, 2014, 01:01:42 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
If there are people hating on Kelly after this game, they really just don't have any interest in being won over by him.  What more do you really expect?  He wasn't drafted to be Ben Wallace. 

Personally, I liked what I saw from him in the fourth quarter.  Hopefully he can carry that confidence over into future games.  He does seem to play better when he's on the floor with Pressey.  Hopefully he can develop some chemistry with Rondo.

I came to say something similar, you beat me, TP.

Kelly played 21 minutes and had 14/11/3 but he doesn't get much love from anyone. Yes, it's against MIL but get real, it's not like some of the nice games by others has been against premium talent. Kelly played nice tonight, he deserves some props.

The player people love and bash Kelly over had 4pts and 4rbs in 26 minutes (no assists). 
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #181 on: February 11, 2014, 01:38:32 AM »

fitzhickey

Wow the bucks only have 9 wins

« Reply #182 on: February 11, 2014, 06:45:09 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Missed the entire game. What happened - we won, obviously.

I missed most of it. How did Giannis look? He didn't seem to light things up in the box score.

He really didn't do much of note.  He almost had a nice chasedown block on Jeff Green, but he committed a foul, which I think Green was expecting him to do anyway.

To me he looked like a kid with a nice frame and some good potential.  But he needs to add a bunch of weight and polish his skills considerably.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #183 on: February 11, 2014, 07:08:48 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
If there are people hating on Kelly after this game, they really just don't have any interest in being won over by him.  What more do you really expect?  He wasn't drafted to be Ben Wallace. 

Personally, I liked what I saw from him in the fourth quarter.  Hopefully he can carry that confidence over into future games.  He does seem to play better when he's on the floor with Pressey.  Hopefully he can develop some chemistry with Rondo.

I came to say something similar, you beat me, TP.

Kelly played 21 minutes and had 14/11/3 but he doesn't get much love from anyone. Yes, it's against MIL but get real, it's not like some of the nice games by others has been against premium talent. Kelly played nice tonight, he deserves some props.

The player people love and bash Kelly over had 4pts and 4rbs in 26 minutes (no assists).

TP .......a lot of haters and the guy is a rookie learning ....just not sure if they are all that immature or just don't understand basketball.