Author Topic: Would you trade Sullinger, Rondo, and a first for DMC?  (Read 15110 times)

Re: Would you trade Sullinger, Rondo, and a first for DMC?
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2014, 06:55:38 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 324
Heck, no.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2014, 06:56:51 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
I would do it in a second. As long as its like this years Nets first or something. Sullinger is promising and young but Cousins is probably the second best Center in the league...

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2014, 07:04:51 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Which first?
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2014, 09:01:25 PM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
As I type this, the Kings are getting blown out by the GM-less Cavs.  DMC is just not a franchise player with his defense.  I would love to have him or Kevin Love on our team, but we would need Rondo, a taller 2 guard and a legit defensive center in order to make a team with either of them work.  I would trade Sully + Bradley + our 2016 1st + Clips 2015 + Something to make the salaries work for DMC.  I would even throw in the Sixers pick.  But we'd have to keep Rondo and our 2014 first.  I don't want to be the team that is fun to play as in NBA Live but has a .500 record.

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2014, 09:03:14 PM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
Somehow I double posted, please ignore this

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2014, 10:16:00 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
For Demarcus Cousins. I'm sure we could get Thomas or Ben Mac if we really wanted.

Let say we could get him with the Clippers pick Rondo and Sully do you make that move.
no thanks.  too much.  we'd be the kings (pre-Gay).  a gaping hole at PG and all the players that everyone wants to ship out but are difficult to trade (at the moment)