Author Topic: less than a month away and no legit rumors??? really  (Read 3872 times)

Re: less than a month away and no legit rumors??? really
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2014, 01:51:28 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5351
  • Thumper of the BASS!
Something will go down
as long as Bass stays im good

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2014, 02:46:58 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
I think right now there are too many teams on the bubble of in the lotto or in the playoffs, us included.

Since things are so tight, it's going to come down to the last few days. Teams will make moves to either get into the playoffs and contend or get rid of assets to make a move to get a high lotto.

I think with our current team we can really go either way, get ride of a couple players to get into the top 5, or bring in a legit scorer and fight in the playoffs.

We have a good core team, just a #1 guy to team up with Rondo and Sully and possible Green to contend. But the likely hood of that happening at deadline is very slim. It would take a player wanting to get moved hear. But at least we have the picks to make it worth it for the other team.

We'll most likely move some players like Bass/Bogans for small prospect/pick trades. Green could be gone too, but I think DA will want more for him than teams are willing to give up.

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2014, 02:54:40 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1819
Something will go down
as long as Bass stays im good

Fortress of Solitude.