Author Topic: 4 tean trade idea BOS-UTAH-MIL-NO  (Read 1261 times)

4 tean trade idea BOS-UTAH-MIL-NO
« on: January 24, 2014, 05:50:29 AM »

Offline scotto1205

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 16
  • Learn to be you and only you
I know its hard to imagine getting rid of rondo but its intresting to play around with it and think about what it would look like on the other hand.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lz6nn6b

Utah get brooklyns pick this year

For Boston: Get rid of wallaces contract, get 20 million in expiring, get rid of humphries good play, hayward and sanders could both excel under stevenes

For Bucks: Get an established super star they can also bring along slowly, get rid of mayo's and zaza's contracts, get a prospect who needs a change of scenery in rivers

For Pelicans: Get a good sixth man in mayo, upgrade at sf in butler who can also help the younger players, get a hard nosed center to pair with davis

For Utah: Get Humphries expiring who can help the younger bigs, get evans who has a chance to shine in a consistent role at either sg or sf, good prospect in aminu as well

This would give us the core of bradley, green,hayward, sullinger, and sanders. I think we would work on trading green and resign hayward in the offseason. we will still prob have a top 10 pick but this is also alot of ways we could move up in the draft as well with all these assets. If we could some how move up to 5 or 6 there could possibly a marcus smart or dante exum and we would look like, Smart, Bradley, Hayword, Sullinger, Sanders green as super sub if we keep him? we would have enough money to pay bradley and hayward and sanders is locked up for a while.

So the question is would you do this?

"Maybe there is hope for us afterall

I post a lot of stuff on my phone autocorrect sucks.

Re: 4 tean trade idea BOS-UTAH-MIL-NO
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 06:51:31 AM »

Offline Yb2

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 4
Most NBA teams are looking for a decent PG and Boston has an all star caliber one. You want them to trade him for Hayward, an UFA this summer, and Sanders a player that can be had for cheap ( the bucks don't want hiim). And don't tell me that u get rid of Wallace contract... Tell me how would u use that money, no one will want to come here to play with ur "core"

Baaaaad idea

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 07:27:24 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
I understand the general reasoning behind this. Getting Hayward and Sanders would be nice young pieces to move forward with. However the Cs have no PG If they don't draft smart are left in a tough spot. This also makes little sense for the other teams, especial Utah and NO.

If Utah is going to commit 12mill to Evans why wouldn't they just resign Hayward?

NO is a running ream Zaza is a plodding center, bad fit. Would Mayo + Butler > then Evans and Aminu?

Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 08:10:48 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
You couldn't come up with an 8 team trade?

I think I would hold out for a superstar or great draft pick.  The move would improve the Celtics but I don't think the move would lead us to where we want to go.

The Jazz would laugh at the trade from their end.  They already went through the Humphries experience and I'm sure they have no interest in Evans.