Author Topic: Rondo to fill in for Heinsohn Monday  (Read 4063 times)

Re: Rondo to fill in for Heinsohn Monday
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2014, 06:09:33 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2974
I think .....

Sully should help him and be by his side tonight .....to make Rondo comfortable ;D

And what's more ...

Celtics should have a guest player sit with Tommy EVERY game till end of the season......

Green one game,  Rondo one game,  Sully one game , Bayless on so on...... :)

And for the last five games ,  all five starters could join Tommy on the sidelines . 

I'm so smart . ;D

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2014, 07:47:04 PM »

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
Wow.  Cousy part II.
Remember how cous used to say it like it was?  I see rondo being pretty blunt but I think since he is a teammate to these guys he'll hopefully tone it down.  Brilliant basketball mind so could be good.
Side note:every time with a have guest color commentator (more each year) I cringe of the future of no tommy  :'(.  Maybe comes off as a homer to some but the man bleeds green.  Pretty sure the leprechaun painted on court is modeled after tommy gun!

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2014, 08:33:48 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Wow.  Cousy part II.
Remember how cous used to say it like it was?  I see rondo being pretty blunt but I think since he is a teammate to these guys he'll hopefully tone it down.  Brilliant basketball mind so could be good.
Side note:every time with a have guest color commentator (more each year) I cringe of the future of no tommy  :'(.  Maybe comes off as a homer to some but the man bleeds green.  Pretty sure the leprechaun painted on court is modeled after tommy gun!
of the color commentators they've had over the years, I've liked Cousy the most due to his straight forward honesty in how he saw things.  After Cousy, I have to say I liked Scal next.  now that's he's not an assistant coach, would love to have the C's bring him back.