Author Topic: Kings eye Jordan Crawford  (Read 8707 times)

Re: Kings eye Jordan Crawford
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 01:32:16 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
well theyre playing a lot pressey lately...just saying..
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 10:30:46 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Just the fact that Jordan Crawford actually HAS Trade Value now, should put Stevens in Coach of the Year running---I was quite willing to CUT Crawford during Pre-Season.
The fact that you decided to ignore the evidence accumulated over 3 NBA seasons is entirely your problem.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 10:52:22 AM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
Just the fact that Jordan Crawford actually HAS Trade Value now, should put Stevens in Coach of the Year running---I was quite willing to CUT Crawford during Pre-Season.
The fact that you decided to ignore the evidence accumulated over 3 NBA seasons is entirely your problem.

They got him for nothing. He had no value around the league.

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 11:37:28 AM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238

Agree. Talent was always there but his head wasn't, hence very little value as an asset. Stevens helped to change that and Craw bought in. A credit to both of them.

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 12:15:24 PM »

Offline aingeforthree

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 134

Agree. Talent was always there but his head wasn't, hence very little value as an asset. Stevens helped to change that and Craw bought in. A credit to both of them.

I think Ainge deserves most of that credit.  He brought him in when everybody wanted no part of him, despite the youth.   

He also got him for peanuts.  Helluva move

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2013, 12:59:48 PM »

Offline dasani

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 32
don't really trust Amico, but I am sure Crawford's value has inceased quite a bit.

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2013, 01:41:15 PM »

Offline the_Bird

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 176

Danny's never been afraid to take a chance on a talented knucklehead.  See: Davis, Ricky "Buckets".  See: Robinson, NateRob.  See: Marbury, Stephon. 

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doens't, but Danny's not afraid to bring someone in that's a little on the controversial side, if the talent is there.

Which is why I wouldn't be surprised to see him ultimately make a move for 'Melo...   a guy who's got the talent still to be a superstar, who probably needs a change of scenery, and who might be available for sixty cents on the dollar.     

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2013, 09:31:08 AM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
I'd trade him for a pick, we need more assets and need to lose more games IMO.

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2013, 10:45:11 AM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 414
Sacramento would probably love to move Marcus Thornton
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2013, 12:07:14 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

Danny's never been afraid to take a chance on a talented knucklehead.  See: Davis, Ricky "Buckets".  See: Robinson, NateRob.  See: Marbury, Stephon. 

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doens't, but Danny's not afraid to bring someone in that's a little on the controversial side, if the talent is there.

Which is why I wouldn't be surprised to see him ultimately make a move for 'Melo...   a guy who's got the talent still to be a superstar, who probably needs a change of scenery, and who might be available for sixty cents on the dollar.   

Koz just does not want CBS to get any credit that is why he will not acknowledge that Crawford was not sort out by anyone until CBS coached him up.

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 12:21:36 PM »

Online 86MaxwellSmart

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 379

Koz just does not want CBS to get any credit that is why he will not acknowledge that Crawford was not sort out by anyone until CBS coached him up.
If Crawford was so great before, why didn't Danny extend his contract, when he had the chance...?
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.