Author Topic: Knicks (6-15) at Celtics (10-14) Game #25 12/13  (Read 31866 times)

Re: Knicks (6-15) at Celtics (10-14) Game #25 12/13
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2013, 05:32:23 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
How about Green channeling his inner Pierce down the stretch there just frustrating and completely shutting down Melo toward a Celtic victory
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2013, 08:55:04 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
I guess I have to eat some crow in regards to Courtney Lee.  in the beginning of the season I stated that one good game he had was probably all we would hear from him all year. one of the announcers said, he had got together with somebody on the off season to try and figure out what he was doing wrong.  I guess they found out what it was because his shooting has really improved.
Jordan Crawford....we should name this guy the "Enigma".  dude is the most erratic player I've ever seen.  he has to learn that, on nights like this when he's off, he's more valuable as a facilitator then just jocking up shots and also has a bad habit sometimes of dribbling out the clock and wasting too much time setting up a shot. I know it's pretty when those threes drop but he just needs to learn a little more discipline.
Hey, put it in the win column although that 3rd quarter almost killed us!!!  Wolves in town next, another tough one!!!       

Yup.......I',ll.  have a help n  of that tasty crow too.......Courtney Lee has worked himself back into a NBA player.....kudo  to Lee .....he has had a huge part in the success of this young team

« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2013, 09:07:03 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
I guess I have to eat some crow in regards to Courtney Lee.  in the beginning of the season I stated that one good game he had was probably all we would hear from him all year. one of the announcers said, he had got together with somebody on the off season to try and figure out what he was doing wrong.  I guess they found out what it was because his shooting has really improved.
Jordan Crawford....we should name this guy the "Enigma".  dude is the most erratic player I've ever seen.  he has to learn that, on nights like this when he's off, he's more valuable as a facilitator then just jocking up shots and also has a bad habit sometimes of dribbling out the clock and wasting too much time setting up a shot. I know it's pretty when those threes drop but he just needs to learn a little more discipline.
Hey, put it in the win column although that 3rd quarter almost killed us!!!  Wolves in town next, another tough one!!!       
Courtney Lee has worked himself back into a NBA player

Oh please. People seem to be stuck in the first two months of last season and ignore everything else.