Author Topic: Celtics (4-10) at Hawks (8-5) Game 15 11/23  (Read 37164 times)

Re: Celtics (4-10) at Hawks (8-5) Game 15 11/23
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 12:42:34 PM »

Offline LatterDayCelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 171
  • Community Text
Bold Predictions, TWill spotted in the stands. Bradley with th double double 20 points, 10 steals, Crawford outshoots Korver, and this game goes into overtime
Banner 18 please 😍

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2013, 01:50:24 PM »

Offline DesertDweller

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 92
It would seem by the amount of interest generated by last night's Pacer game that we have finally gotten rid of the "fair weather" fans that are only around if the C's are guaranteed to make the finals. they don't even seem interested if the team could make the playoffs, that's even below them!!!
Doesn't take much to see what went wrong with last night's game, one just has to look at the third quarter output of 8 points. that's the same period that crawford decided to show us his Bob Cousy skills while everyone else just stood around doing absolutely nothing. all the good ball movement we had in the first half came to an abrupt stand still and this is the one thing the Celtics have not learned...YOU CAN NOT TAKE EVEN ONE QUARTER OFF  especially against a team like the Pacers!!!
Bradley and Crawford...too many turnovers even though Crawford had a great game, it's those little things that kill us.
Faverani has lost some of his aggresiveness and makes too many mistakes under the basket.
Another tough game tonight versus the Hawks especially if Sully and Kelly are out.

No need for the "fair weather fans" nonsense.

Why, do they not exist???

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2013, 02:13:38 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
It would seem by the amount of interest generated by last night's Pacer game that we have finally gotten rid of the "fair weather" fans that are only around if the C's are guaranteed to make the finals. they don't even seem interested if the team could make the playoffs, that's even below them!!!
Doesn't take much to see what went wrong with last night's game, one just has to look at the third quarter output of 8 points. that's the same period that crawford decided to show us his Bob Cousy skills while everyone else just stood around doing absolutely nothing. all the good ball movement we had in the first half came to an abrupt stand still and this is the one thing the Celtics have not learned...YOU CAN NOT TAKE EVEN ONE QUARTER OFF  especially against a team like the Pacers!!!
Bradley and Crawford...too many turnovers even though Crawford had a great game, it's those little things that kill us.
Faverani has lost some of his aggresiveness and makes too many mistakes under the basket.
Another tough game tonight versus the Hawks especially if Sully and Kelly are out.

Sure they exist, but I doubt they spend much time posting on a Celtics blog forum.  I take it on good faith that a vast majority of those who post on these boards are committed Celtics fans.  If they weren't, they probably wouldn't be here.

P***ing contests about who is a bigger fan are pointless and annoying. 
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2013, 03:48:19 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
I'm shorter than six feet tall and well under 200lbs, so I know for sure I'm not the biggest Celtics fan.

BOLD PREDICTIONS

Paul Milsap drops a 20-10.

Avery Bradley comes down to earth with his shooting, going 4-13.

Brad Stevens actually smiles, or frowns, during the game.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2013, 04:56:55 PM »

Offline billysan

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 178
Bold predictions:

Rondo calls a play in the huddle ???

Hawks bring end of the bench in early in the 4th due to a blowout  :P

Marshon Brooks get over 20 minutes PT  ;D

Sure they exist, but I doubt they spend much time posting on a Celtics blog forum.  I take it on good faith that a vast majority of those who post on these boards are committed Celtics fans.  If they weren't, they probably wouldn't be here.

TP thank you for saving me the trouble, sir.
"First fix their hearts" -Eizo Shimabuku

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2013, 05:23:25 PM »

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 983
You think we will see more from the Hump tonight without KO???

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2013, 07:00:16 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
You think we will see more from the Hump tonight without KO???
No Sully either, so for sure Hump gets major minutes.

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2013, 07:13:49 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Time to buckle up here and play for our draft pick. A win will do us good.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2013, 07:19:54 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
We need a win...but but ....ugh ....how ...... ???

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2013, 07:22:26 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Time to buckle up here and play for our draft pick. A win will do us good.
Good point. No schizo-tank talk tonight. Just play and win.

Front court short-handed.  Need Fabio to step up!

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2013, 07:24:27 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
No KO and Sully.... :'(.      :'(.

:'(

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2013, 07:28:13 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402
No KO and Sully.... :'(.      :'(.

:'(

Horford and Millsap are going to eat up our remaining big men.

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2013, 07:30:26 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja

And if we aren't, we should be.  ;)
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2013, 07:30:49 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green
Faverani will beast tonight!!!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2013, 07:31:07 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald