Author Topic: Celtics (1-4) at Raptors (3-1) Preseason Game #6 10/16  (Read 39018 times)

Re: Celtics (1-4) at Raptors (3-1) Preseason Game #6 10/16
« Reply #210 on: October 16, 2013, 10:09:19 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
I feel the preseason is getting better and better every game. Notice how Wallace and Humphries didn't play this game, and Vitor didn't play much last game. I think this is just Stevens testing out the lineups and potential pairings.

Come season time, I think this team will surprise a lot of people.

« Reply #211 on: October 16, 2013, 10:35:40 PM »

Offline Mazingerz

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 99
I feel the preseason is getting better and better every game. Notice how Wallace and Humphries didn't play this game, and Vitor didn't play much last game. I think this is just Stevens testing out the lineups and potential pairings.

One thing that stands out is that Green has regressed.
Peavey Bass Player - relearning to play after 10 years sucks;

« Reply #212 on: October 16, 2013, 10:52:19 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
I imagine this year we'll have lots of moral victory games like this... games where we get good development from guys like Oly, but we still pull out the loss for the big-picture tank-job effort.

« Reply #213 on: October 16, 2013, 10:57:39 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700

I disagree. Green played well tonight, and is already miles ahead of where he was in preseason last year. The player who has regressed is Bradley.

« Reply #214 on: October 17, 2013, 03:43:46 AM »

Offline Mazingerz

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 99
I imagine this year we'll have lots of moral victory games like this... games where we get good development from guys like Oly, but we still pull out the loss for the big-picture tank-job effort.

At the end of the year all our players will be MORALLY UPRIGHT because of all the moral victories we will win
Peavey Bass Player - relearning to play after 10 years sucks;

« Reply #215 on: October 17, 2013, 03:58:40 AM »

Offline Galeto

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 71

I disagree. Green played well tonight, and is already miles ahead of where he was in preseason last year. The player who has regressed is Bradley.

In what area is he miles ahead from last season? This has me puzzled. He looks like the exact same player from all of last season except he's been missing more open jumpers.  Comparing last preseason to now, he actually played really well last preseason. It made his slow start to the year more surprising.

« Reply #216 on: October 17, 2013, 04:04:34 AM »

Offline beklog

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 64

At the end of the year all our players will be MORALLY UPRIGHT because of all the moral victories we will win

We'll be one of the top teams for moral victories then
Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light… I just take pictures…