Author Topic: What if, Ainge trades Wallace, Hump, and Green, Bass are terrible?  (Read 1700 times)

Offline MISSERY

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 12
what if we have traded kris humphries to another team while he averages double-double in that team,
and brandon bass really su cks hard that he can't even grab 6 rebounds above per game?

and we traded our best starting sf gerald wallace
then unfortunately jeff green gives you 15 points below only?

and some fans or people keep begging or saying to trade humphries and wallace which both can really help this team

then suddenly you regret what you have said and what mr. ainge did by trading them, while this team is struggling?

if im a GM i'll trade bass anytime anyday besides i got sullinger olyx faverani and humphries which can really rebounds and score, we are not facing the heat to defend lebron vs bass or the knicks vs anthony

if i have a choise i'll trade green too or move him up to sg or pf for some reasons
wallace is really a steal on this trade againt's brooklyn and rebounding is solve with humphries and sullinger

and with those stack up SG's lee is out of place also bogans and marshoon,
crawford and bradley are the most noticed here
while you got rondo and pressey on PG

if i have to.... i'll trade bass + filler
VUCEVIC VAREJAO SANDERS GORTAT those type of players

while my starting pf is sullinger back-up by humphries
my center is olynx and faverani + the new one acquired in trade

as for SF wallace is better starter than green
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:26:01 AM by IndeedProceed »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
what if we have traded kris humphries to another team while he averages double-double in that team,
and brandon bass really su cks hard that he can't even grab 6 rebounds above per game?

I don't think we can judge any trade of Humphries or Wallace on whether that trade makes us better this year or not.  Our goals aren't really about winning in the short term, and neither Wallace nor Humphries is part of the long-term picture.

If we clear Wallace's contract and/or get something of value for Humphries' expiring contract, I would be pretty happy with that result. 

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline MISSERY

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 12

I don't think we can judge any trade of Humphries or Wallace on whether that trade makes us better this year or not.  Our goals aren't really about winning in the short term, and neither Wallace nor Humphries is part of the long-term picture.

If we clear Wallace's contract and/or get something of value for Humphries' expiring contract, I would be pretty happy with that result.

we got some options trade bass contract to a contending team who they think will face heat bull brooklyn knicks or lakers houston spurs memphis golden state

if i'm a gm if humphries and wallace are not part of those rebuild just some filler to give away kg and pierce and terry to brooklyn, then i'll include bass humphries wallace

if all of us here believes that uncle jeff will be taking the place where paul pierce had left in boston, then so be it

besided trading humphries and wallace and bass gives us a descent players

so out starting pf is sullinger with the back-up of olynx or faverani, with those 3 trade players we can somehow acquire a descent center which will be our starter
and since we are stack up with shooting guards, i'd rather trade bogas marshoon  as fillers too

in this case we can have a center + picks and maybe back-up point guard, then our SG is rotational lee bradley crawford, lee gives us height in some sg's moving forward
and pressey as the 3rd string PG

Offline NocturnalRebel

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41
Krook, is that you?
Loyalty Is Royalty