Author Topic: 2013 CB Draft: Eastern Finals: Cleveland(3) vs Atlanta(4)  (Read 104263 times)

Re: 2013 CB Draft: Eastern Finals: Cleveland(3) vs Atlanta(4)
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2013, 06:51:23 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Wow....absolutely nothing happening in these threads today.

Maybe everyone feels guilty about screwing over Dallas, so they lost their will to continue. ;) 8)

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2013, 06:55:11 PM »

fitzhickey

Maybe everyone feels guilty about screwing over Dallas, so they lost their will to continue. ;) 8)
Roy speaks the truth

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2013, 06:55:19 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

I was going to do a two day vote on the Finals to get as much voting and discussion going. Hope it doesn't just turn into two days of tumbleweeds.

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2013, 06:55:54 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2401
I think it is because pretty much everyone agrees on the outcome.

Cleveland in the East and Minnesota in the West.

I was going to do a two day vote on the Finals to get as much voting and discussion going. Hope it doesn't just turn into two days of tumbleweeds.

I think the Finals will be pretty similar. I think that Finals matchup looks pretty one-sided for Minny over Cleveland. I think that thread could be a quite one too.

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2013, 06:57:49 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I think it is because pretty much everyone agrees on the outcome.

Cleveland in the East and Minnesota in the West.
Even the incoming votes are down as compared to yesterday at this time

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2013, 07:31:52 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
I think the Finals will be pretty similar. I think that Finals matchup looks pretty one-sided for Minny over Cleveland. I think that thread could be a quite one too.

I disagree.  I like Cleveland over Minnesota.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2013, 07:33:45 PM »

fitzhickey

I think Cleveland will win IMO

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2013, 07:36:26 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
I think boozer and nene make kg and al work on the defensive end. I give the edge to kg and Al but not nearly as much as I do to wade and pierce.

Like with okc I have to assume guys are healthy for their teams to have it made this far. Wade is the best player bar none and pierce is arguably the second.

Pierce and Wade are just an awesome tandem. Their skill sets mesh perfectly and they're both fourth qtr killers.

Got Atlanta.

Also I believe they're the best team left standing.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2013, 07:43:24 PM »

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 513

I agree and think that Indiana would have beat the Cavs. (Not trying to spark controversy, but I've found it funny that alot of the great teams have been going out and it seems like teams are trying to eliminate other teams just so they won't have to face them.)

I like ATL over Cavs though, but this one is much closer than if it was Pacers over Cavs.

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2013, 07:45:06 PM »

fitzhickey

teams are trying to eliminate other teams just so they won't have to face them
cough Dallas cough

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2013, 07:45:13 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2401

I think Cleveland will win IMO
Really? That surprises me. That is good news.

I thought it would be one-sided. Good to hear it won't be.

It will create a much better conversation about the two teams and how they matchup. I look forward to reading about why you both like Cleveland over Minny tomorrow. I am not seeing much reason for optimism myself.

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2013, 07:46:53 PM »

Offline AB_Celtic

• DKC Commish
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 460

I agree and think that Indiana would have beat the Cavs. (Not trying to spark controversy, but I've found it funny that alot of the great teams have been going out and it seems like teams are trying to eliminate other teams just so they won't have to face them.)

I like ATL over Cavs though, but this one is much closer than if it was Pacers over Cavs.

I voted Indi, and I think Cleveland would have beaten them.

And the finals won't be as one-sided as you both think (if it is CLE-MIN). I've been working on a game-plan for the Timberwolves for a little while now. If people have an open mind going in, you might see why Cleveland could knock them off.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 07:52:55 PM by AB_Celtic »

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2013, 07:54:17 PM »

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 513

And the finals won't be as one-sided as you both think. I've been working on a game-plan for the Timberwolves for a little while now. If people have an open mind going in, you might see why Cleveland could knock them off.

Indy would have beaten you guys, Deron would have outplayed Lawson and Butler and Wallace can't stop Durant.

Same thing I was thinking for the Orlando series.

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2013, 07:56:34 PM »

Offline AB_Celtic

• DKC Commish
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 460

And the finals won't be as one-sided as you both think. I've been working on a game-plan for the Timberwolves for a little while now. If people have an open mind going in, you might see why Cleveland could knock them off.

Indy would have beaten you guys, Deron would have outplayed Lawson and Butler and Wallace can't stop Durant.

That's your opinion.

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2013, 07:59:54 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith

That's your opinion.

You'll never change Ron's opinion.  He's already indicated that he attacks KG (and Rondo) because he thinks that Pierce doesn't get enough respect.