Author Topic: 2013 CB Draft: Regular Season Voting Guidelines: GET THE VOTE OUT  (Read 8823 times)

2013 CB Draft: Regular Season Voting Guidelines: GET THE VOTE OUT
« on: September 05, 2013, 09:50:51 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Starting 12:00:01AM EST Friday Sept. 6th through 8:00:00PM Saturday Sept. 7th we will be accepting votes for the 2013 Celticsblog Draft. All votes must be PMed to me.

You will be asked to do the following:

1) Rank the teams in each conference. 1-13 for the Eastern Conference 1-12 for the Western Conference, with 1 being the top overall record, and 12 or 13 being the worst. Do not adjust for division, just a pure ranking of all teams. We will adjust seeds for Divisional winners afterwards if need be.

2)Do not rank your own team. If your team is in the Eastern Conference then your list should have 12 teams in each conference. If your team is in the Western Conference then you should have 13 teams in the Eastern Conference and 11 in the Western Conference.

3) Only one vote is allowed per team. Teams with more than one GM, please designate a voter and that voter will be the person casting the ballot for all CB Draft voting.

4)Send the list in the following format to nickagneta in the form of a personal message. (LINK)

The message should look like this:

Eastern Conference:
    Team A
    Team B
    Team C
    Team D
    Team E
    Team F
    Team G
    Team H
    Team I
    Team J
    Team K
    Team L

Western Conference
    Team M
    Team N
    Team O
    Team P
    Team Q
    Team R
    Team S
    Team T
    Team U
    Team V
    Team W
    Team X

FORMATTING RULES:
1) NO NUMBERS!
2) USE ONLY 'TEAM NAMES', NOT LOCATIONS.
3) USE ORIGINAL TEAM NAMES.

Other Rules:

1) If I think you're purposefully trying to screw with the game because you have a petty personal axe to grind with one poster you don't like, I'm tossing the vote.

2) Voting is mandatory. If you don't vote, you won't be allowed to play again next year.

3) Regular season is the only time a team can not vote for itself. You will be allowed to vote for your team if your team makes the playoff.

4) Ties are broken in the following manner. The highest and lowest seeding for each team is tossed, the votes are recalculated and the team with the most points wins the tiebreaker. If a tie continues, the process continues until a winner is determined.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:44:14 AM by nickagneta »

Re: 2013 CB Draft: Regular Season Voting Guidelines: GET THE VOTE OUT
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 09:44:40 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
Follow these guidelines for the first round of the playoff voting which should also be PMed to me. Choose one team from each game and provide the name of that team

EASTERN PLAYOFFS

Team A
Team B
Team C
Team D

WESTERN PLAYOFFS

Team E
Team F
Team G
Team H
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 03:46:43 PM by nickagneta »

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 08:34:12 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
Follow these guidelines for the semi-finals round of the playoff voting which should also be PMed to me. Choose one team from each game and provide the name of that team

EASTERN PLAYOFFS

Team A
Team B

WESTERN PLAYOFFS

Team C
Team D

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 08:06:37 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
Follow these guidelines for the conference finals round of the playoff voting which should also be PMed to me. Choose one team from each game and provide the name of that team

EASTERN PLAYOFFS

Team A

WESTERN PLAYOFFS

Team B