Author Topic: FXX  (Read 4381 times)

FXX
« on: September 04, 2013, 06:57:35 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Anybody else watching this network?  I'm really enjoying it.  Lots of good movies, a bunch of funny shows, and a lot of the old FX programming has been moved there and premiers tonight. 
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

Re: FXX
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 07:36:52 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Anybody else watching this network?  I'm really enjoying it.  Lots of good movies, a bunch of funny shows, and a lot of the old FX programming has been moved there and premiers tonight.

Do you know what channel it is on comcast?
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 08:05:03 PM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123

Where I live it's what was Fox Soccer Channel, which lost most of it's soccer programming to other networks.

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 08:09:53 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and The League premiere tonight!  Mixin up some riot punch for the occasion.

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 08:15:39 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200

924 in New England area

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 08:35:41 PM »

Offline byennie

• Webmaster
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 3033
Love it except for the fact that my cable provider moved it to a higher channel tier than FX, so I actually have to upgrade my entire service to continue to watch Always Sunny / The League. Argh.

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 09:10:40 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1544

Where I live it's what was Fox Soccer Channel, which lost most of it's soccer programming to other networks.
Yeah I have Time Warner and that is what they did.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 10:32:23 PM »

Online Amonkey

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
Its interesting but i dont like it.mits way too far in the channel list and its not much different than FX. Im just glad that i do have the channel. Btw, i am really not impressed with Sunny in Philly marketing campaign. They were ona hot streak like Walking Dead but the short season and sporadic new episodes along with a lack of information about the new season has made this incredibly funny tv show lose all its steam. I just found out about the new episodes 2 days ago while randomly channel surfing, unlime Walking Dead which i have been looking forward to all summer.
Baby Jesus!

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 10:46:59 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
all the "hot" channels they moved up so people would go digital. spen more cash. while a go travel was basic.

i had to get digital to watch bizarre foods..anthony bourdain..man vs food etc..

im surprise history channel didnt get bumped up yet