Author Topic: Multiple Team Trade -Ideas-  (Read 7345 times)

Re: Multiple Team Trade -Ideas-
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2013, 12:58:58 AM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
Agreed on the lack of winning culture. Gonna hold off on Porter until I see him play in the NBA.

I don't see them making the 5th seed either, but I do see them landing in 6, 7 or 8.

You and I will have to agree to disagree:-))  Feel free to rub this in my face later though DOS:-))  I say they will NOT be a playoff team this year. (That and $1.50 will get you a Pepsi:-))

Smitty77
Washington was a .500 team with Wall playing last year.  They are young and added more talent.  They will have a significantly better record next year if Wall stays healthy.

The Wizards are also depending a lot on the Nene/Okafor frontcourt staying healthy....

Oops.

Did you know this when you typed this LooseCannon??:-))

http://www.nba.com/wizards/okafor-diagnosed-herniated-disc-neck

Yes I did, which is why I typed it.

The potential for injury to Nene and/or Okafor is the main reason I would have been willing to bet against the Wizards making the playoffs even before this news.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference