Author Topic: List of plausible destinations for G. Wallace  (Read 9256 times)

Re: List of plausible destinations for G. Wallace
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2013, 05:07:20 PM »

Offline snively

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 454
How about Milwaukee?  They've had an appetite for overpaid veteran forwards in the past - Maggette, Jackson, Jefferson.

They just dumped Mbah a Moute, so they may have lost the taste for non-shooting swing forwards, but if they suffer any withdrawals, I'd be ready with a Wallace for Gooden deal.
2016 CelticsBlog Draft: Chicago Bulls

Head Coach: Fred Hoiberg

Starters: Rubio, Danny Green, Durant, Markieff Morris, Capela
Bench: Sessions, Shumpert, G. Green, T. Booker, Frye
Deep Bench: CJ Watson, H. Thompson, P. Zipser, Papagiannis, Mejri

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2013, 05:17:35 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
Maybe the Magic would be willing to trade Al Harrington and Jameer Nelson for Gerald Wallace and Fab Melo, if they have a replacement point guard lined up, though they seem to be negotiating a buyout with Harrington, who is only half-guaranteed for the next two seasons.

I don't like that deal.  Would anybody here hop on it?  What if you had to add a pick?
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2013, 11:49:09 PM »

Offline diconzo

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 85
What about Wallace to SAC for Salmons & Fredette? Salmons only makes around 7.5M this year & isn't guaranteed next year (expiring contract). He could be covered by the TPE and the Kings don't have a lot of depth at SF. Jimmer is an afterthought to them but I could see him doing good here.

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2013, 01:13:33 AM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
What about Wallace to SAC for Salmons & Fredette? Salmons only makes around 7.5M this year & isn't guaranteed next year (expiring contract). He could be covered by the TPE and the Kings don't have a lot of depth at SF. Jimmer is an afterthought to them but I could see him doing good here.

In the past, I've suggested Wallace/Brooks/Melo for Salmons/Hayes/Fredette, although you could probably give the Kings their choice of any non-Bradley SG.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2013, 01:27:06 AM »

Offline EDWARDO

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 93

How many first rounders do we have to include here? 1? 2?

You can't honestly think they would trade Fredette and an expiring deal for the a 3mm player who you have to pay TEN MILLION DOLLARS to for the next 3 years, do you?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 01:50:55 AM by EDWARDO »