Author Topic: Julius Randle  (Read 2882 times)

Julius Randle
« on: July 02, 2013, 07:19:33 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
http://youtu.be/3Vmt_24T4zE

6'10" Man child Beast 250 pounds at 18 years old??? What?

This kid is going to be outstanding. We really need a top 3 pick and we will have a game changer moving forward with tons of picks still.

Re: Julius Randle
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 07:39:07 AM »

Offline The One

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
He looks NICE!  A more nimble and athletic, Z-BO!!

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 08:35:27 AM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
You need to top pick to land him.  There are a few who believe he will be the #1 next year. 
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 09:04:06 AM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
The comparison I read was a rich man's Lamar Odom.

I also am a huge Aaron Gordon fan, add Jabari Parker, ANdrew Harrison & Marcus Smart and you have one of the most top heavy drafts since Lebron came out.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 09:05:31 AM »

Offline NocturnalRebel

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41
Cuzz is nice. 6'10" and can move like that? I would love to see him play in a Celtic uniform.

I still feel some type of way about tha Pierce/KG trade but I'm excited about our youth movement. Rondo and Sully are coming back. Green will come back stronger and will probably have a bigger role with Pierce gone and we have 2 new 7 footers.

I don't like tha idea of tanking but with tha release of Doc and tha Pierce/KG trade, I almost want Danny to give Philly a run for Wiggins or at least come out of tha 2014 Draft with a top 3-5 talent.

Loyalty Is Royalty

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 12:24:52 PM »

Offline jayhovaone

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 22
Comparison to me would be Chris Webber.  Webber was an Outstanding Athletic specimen in college and only got better in the pro's  I think Randle has the potential to be slightly better the Webber if he gets with the right coach.  SAY BRAD STEVENS.

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 09:00:08 PM »

Offline Galeto

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 71
It's a minor difference he's not 6'10.  He's been measured at 6'9 in shoes but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't a little bit smaller.  His wingspan's decent at 6'11.  A PF/C he isn't. 

The thing that impresses me most about him is his speed in the open court.  His acceleration at his size is ridiculous.  One thing I didn't like watching him is how he so often had to grind by defenders at the high school level.  A lot of times it didn't look easy.  Defenders were able to apply a lot of pressure on his attempts.  Right now, he looks like he might be an all-offense, no defense big, which isn't so hot.

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 10:26:02 PM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
Reminds me of Josh Smith.