Author Topic: Your posts rank!  (Read 53864 times)

Re: Your posts rank!
« Reply #120 on: January 18, 2017, 06:13:59 PM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
I'm looking forward to passing the 3000 mark and getting another star, but I am NOT looking forward to being Ray Allen.  I'd rather be Tony Allen or even Allan Ray
I'm bitter.

« Reply #121 on: January 18, 2017, 06:23:20 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Man, I am only a couple of hundred posts from page 2 and Antoine Walker; it gives me something to aim for. I wish the posts from past versions of CB counted, but can't complain as this version has been great for years now.

What a great site!
Getting to 'Toine was great motivation for me too. Now have to climb the Rondo mountain.

Loving my Paul Silas era.  Ainge at 10,000 is great motivation, after which you're dealing with nothing but pure legends.  Johnny Most at 20k and Russell at 30k are unbelievable milestones.
Wow, made to 5000, Rajon Rondo level.  It took me more than a whole NBA season to go from Antoine Walker (4000) to Rondo status.  The milestones ahead just keep getting harder.
It only took me about 6 months to go from Rajon Rondo (5000) to Paul Silas (6000) level.  Am I posting more often, or are the Celtics becoming more interesting lately?

I am motivated to move from page 2 to page 1 which is currently around 8200 posts, and be among the elite CB posters.   8)

I am neck and neck with you buddy! I am posting more than ever cause I have a job that has a lot of down time now during the day.
I see that celticsclay!  A job with lots of downtime eh?  I can't compete with that.  >:(

Snakehead and CoachBo were pesky but I got past them.  For a while I was competing with saltlover, but then he flipped on the supercharger and blew me away.  Now he is on the cusp of getting Tiny Archibald status.

I didn't realize there was a contest. ;) Also, I'm a little frightened to ask, but about when do you think I turned on the supercharger, and how many posts has that been?  I might have to send myself to rehab...
It's been over the past 4-5 weeks, salty.  We were pretty close approaching the 6000-post Paul Silas level, now you are like 900 posts ahead of me.  :'(

« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2017, 07:12:06 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Most of mine were from the Neolithic era, but I'm still hanging around like Vince Carter.
Yup

« Reply #123 on: January 18, 2017, 07:26:21 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Man, I am only a couple of hundred posts from page 2 and Antoine Walker; it gives me something to aim for. I wish the posts from past versions of CB counted, but can't complain as this version has been great for years now.

What a great site!
Getting to 'Toine was great motivation for me too. Now have to climb the Rondo mountain.

Loving my Paul Silas era.  Ainge at 10,000 is great motivation, after which you're dealing with nothing but pure legends.  Johnny Most at 20k and Russell at 30k are unbelievable milestones.
Wow, made to 5000, Rajon Rondo level.  It took me more than a whole NBA season to go from Antoine Walker (4000) to Rondo status.  The milestones ahead just keep getting harder.
It only took me about 6 months to go from Rajon Rondo (5000) to Paul Silas (6000) level.  Am I posting more often, or are the Celtics becoming more interesting lately?

I am motivated to move from page 2 to page 1 which is currently around 8200 posts, and be among the elite CB posters.   8)

I am neck and neck with you buddy! I am posting more than ever cause I have a job that has a lot of down time now during the day.
I see that celticsclay!  A job with lots of downtime eh?  I can't compete with that.  >:(

Snakehead and CoachBo were pesky but I got past them.  For a while I was competing with saltlover, but then he flipped on the supercharger and blew me away.  Now he is on the cusp of getting Tiny Archibald status.

I didn't realize there was a contest. ;) Also, I'm a little frightened to ask, but about when do you think I turned on the supercharger, and how many posts has that been?  I might have to send myself to rehab...
It's been over the past 4-5 weeks, salty.  We were pretty close approaching the 6000-post Paul Silas level, now you are like 900 posts ahead of me.  :'(

:o   I might have to take a break.  CBA might soon stand for Celticsblog Anonymous in my world.

« Reply #124 on: January 18, 2017, 07:37:56 PM »

Offline ayer

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 1065
Im ok at page 21, most of the time I read only. don't even log in sometimes just read.

A lot of good posters out there, using math and everything. Learned also on NBA rules here, salary here and there.

« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2017, 03:41:48 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I am happy to be the only Larry Bird on the blog.

« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2017, 07:46:31 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
I'm very pleased to have recently gained another star and Tiny Archibald status, the Celtics last great "little man".  This season I climbed through Rajon Rondo and Paul Silas levels, it's been an active season.  Next goal is Don Nelson level followed shortly by breaking through to PAGE 1, and be among the true royalty of forum posters.   8)

« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2017, 08:19:18 AM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
I'm very pleased to have recently gained another star and Tiny Archibald status, the Celtics last great "little man".  This season I climbed through Rajon Rondo and Paul Silas levels, it's been an active season.  Next goal is Don Nelson level followed shortly by breaking through to PAGE 1, and be among the true royalty of forum posters.   8)

Top 20 something,  that's good enough 4 me.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2017, 11:31:19 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
Done, in less than 4 months.   8)

« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2017, 11:34:57 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Congrats. I will keep chugging along.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2017, 11:50:22 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
Done, in less than 4 months.   8)
TP....I remember when I used to post that much. I didn't have much of life back then.

« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2018, 04:03:56 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Well, I guess you can add me to the ranks of the select few here, as this is post #10,000 for me.

It's funny, when I first joined CB I started out on the front page and never really considered joining the forums. I quickly realized there's so much more here to offer, though, and here I am years later still posting away.

I've had my share of arguments and posts I would probably like to take back, but I hope I've contributed at least a little something to the forum.

« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2018, 05:23:07 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

I've had my share of arguments and posts I would probably like to take back, but I hope I've contributed at least a little something to the forum.
Ummmmm....Who are you, again?😋😂

« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2018, 05:30:05 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Congrats, KGK!

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2018, 06:06:10 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Well, I guess you can add me to the ranks of the select few here, as this is post #10,000 for me.

It's funny, when I first joined CB I started out on the front page and never really considered joining the forums. I quickly realized there's so much more here to offer, though, and here I am years later still posting away.

Welcome to the club!