Author Topic: Your posts rank!  (Read 53687 times)

Re: Your posts rank!
« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2016, 08:49:39 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Go to the forum member list and sort by posts rank. It is 851 pages long, 50 entries per page. However, only the first 50 pages of members have 10 or more posts. 

« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2016, 03:38:39 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
Can't sort by TP's?   :P
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2016, 03:44:46 PM »

Offline jambr380

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1755
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Man, I am only a couple of hundred posts from page 2 and Antoine Walker; it gives me something to aim for. I wish the posts from past versions of CB counted, but can't complain as this version has been great for years now.

What a great site!

« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2016, 03:47:14 PM »

Offline jambr380

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1755
  • Everybody knows what's best for you

Kiorrik (former moderator and active poster) had the idea to bet all of your TPs on two occasions during our 'contending' years on winning a championship. Please don't come up with this option - my ratio looks so sad  :'(

« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2016, 04:56:45 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1604
  • What a Pub Should Be

Kiorrik (former moderator and active poster) had the idea to bet all of your TPs on two occasions during our 'contending' years on winning a championship. Please don't come up with this option - my ratio looks so sad  :'(

There were also multiple "TP-Gates" which affected the numbers also. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2016, 10:04:32 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
Man, I am only a couple of hundred posts from page 2 and Antoine Walker; it gives me something to aim for. I wish the posts from past versions of CB counted, but can't complain as this version has been great for years now.

What a great site!
Getting to 'Toine was great motivation for me too. Now have to climb the Rondo mountain.

« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2016, 10:08:07 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald

I'm curious about how the numbers were affected during TP-Gates (aside from punishments to those caught "cheating").  I know Roy H. set himself back something like 40k TPs to show they don't mean anything, did others do the same?
Philly:

« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2016, 10:10:59 PM »

Offline D Dub

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251

I'm curious about how the numbers were affected during TP-Gates (aside from punishments to those caught "cheating").  I know Roy H. set himself back something like 40k TPs to show they don't mean anything, did others do the same?
Fantasy games.   

« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2016, 10:14:56 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald

What a great site!
Getting to 'Toine was great motivation for me too. Now have to climb the Rondo mountain.

Loving my Paul Silas era.  Ainge at 10,000 is great motivation, after which you're dealing with nothing but pure legends.  Johnny Most at 20k and Russell at 30k are unbelievable milestones.
Philly:

« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2016, 10:31:17 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
And indeedproceed, how can your number be retired and "in the rafters" if you're still posting?  You need another account, bro.  Where's Indeed P.?
Philly:

« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2016, 08:44:19 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell

What a great site!

Loving my Paul Silas era.  Ainge at 10,000 is great motivation, after which you're dealing with nothing but pure legends.  Johnny Most at 20k and Russell at 30k are unbelievable milestones.
Wow, made to 5000, Rajon Rondo level.  It took me more than a whole NBA season to go from Antoine Walker (4000) to Rondo status.  The milestones ahead just keep getting harder.

« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2017, 04:55:56 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell

What a great site!

Wow, made to 5000, Rajon Rondo level.  It took me more than a whole NBA season to go from Antoine Walker (4000) to Rondo status.  The milestones ahead just keep getting harder.
It only took me about 6 months to go from Rajon Rondo (5000) to Paul Silas (6000) level.  Am I posting more often, or are the Celtics becoming more interesting lately?

I am motivated to move from page 2 to page 1 which is currently around 8200 posts, and be among the elite CB posters.   8)

« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2017, 05:03:17 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386

What a great site!

It only took me about 6 months to go from Rajon Rondo (5000) to Paul Silas (6000) level.  Am I posting more often, or are the Celtics becoming more interesting lately?

I am motivated to move from page 2 to page 1 which is currently around 8200 posts, and be among the elite CB posters.   8)

I am neck and neck with you buddy! I am posting more than ever cause I have a job that has a lot of down time now during the day.

« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2017, 05:09:08 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell

What a great site!

I am neck and neck with you buddy! I am posting more than ever cause I have a job that has a lot of down time now during the day.
I see that celticsclay!  A job with lots of downtime eh?  I can't compete with that.  >:(

Snakehead and CoachBo were pesky but I got past them.  For a while I was competing with saltlover, but then he flipped on the supercharger and blew me away.  Now he is on the cusp of getting Tiny Archibald status.

« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2017, 06:12:52 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

What a great site!

I see that celticsclay!  A job with lots of downtime eh?  I can't compete with that.  >:(

Snakehead and CoachBo were pesky but I got past them.  For a while I was competing with saltlover, but then he flipped on the supercharger and blew me away.  Now he is on the cusp of getting Tiny Archibald status.

I didn't realize there was a contest. ;) Also, I'm a little frightened to ask, but about when do you think I turned on the supercharger, and how many posts has that been?  I might have to send myself to rehab...