Author Topic: Multi team blow up idea  (Read 699 times)

Multi team blow up idea
« on: May 30, 2013, 01:52:34 PM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 421
I haven't put a trade idea out in a while..

This one has to many moving parts to ever actually happen but what do you guys think. ( assuming that PP and KG arnt coming back)

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lwuy8lf

Cs trade PP + KG + Terry

Cs get Afflalo, Mahinmi, Granger, Plumlee and pacers #23 pick, magics #51

Pacers get PP ( can buy him out to save money to bring back west) and Terry

Clippers get KG

Magic get Bledsoe and Butler

Then I would want to see the Cs use the #16 and #23 to move up and try to get Alex Len.

Maybe Fab, #16 and #23 to Sac for #7 and #36

The Pacer would get to keep their current team together with the cap savings and replace Augistine with Terry coming off the bench.

The Clippers become a contender with KG as the finishing the game big man the Jordan isnt.

The Magic gain a young PG and can use there #2 pick on SG to replace Afflalo.

The kings or any other team in the top 10 could move down to a possition of value in this draft.

The Cs obviously are deeply hurt to lose PP and KG. But they would gain a young high ceiling rookie center, a very good young vet SG, and a serviceable rotation center. Granger could still be effective if healthy and being an expiring could be flipped at the trade deadline to a contender.

2013-2014

pg Rondo
sg Afflalo
sf Green
pf Sully
c  Mahmini

bench
Granger
Avery
Bass
Lee
Len

Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

Re: Multi team blow up idea
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 02:20:41 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Not gonna lie it actually looks pretty fair all around. Surprisingly decent trade idea. I commend you.

If this happened, I feel like the Pacers would just keep Pierce though. Imagine if Pierce was currently on the bench for the Pacers instead of Granger's ghost? Along with Terry as well. That would be huge veteran additions to their team next year after a year of playoff experience.